Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

"singersp" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    What happened.

The Wife wanted to check out the plaza being only her second Viking game she was curios. So I stopped at the KFAN booth where they were having a contest. The contest was to do a play by play call better than PA does. So I did it the first time I just said "what the heck" and gave it a shot. From there they said
    they liked it and to come back about 6:00 because I had to do it again. They didn't tell me that if I won I would get to do it in front t of 63,000 people.
    I just figured
    hey maybe I would get tickets or something to a future game at best
    if I won.
    or some sort of prize pack So I did it again for someone in the promotions department for KFAN and some member of the street team. And I was chosen from there. So I got to do it again this time in front of the whole dome. Talk about almost pissing yourself. It was cool we go to hang out on the field for warm ups. It was pretty cool.
    We also got to watch the cheerleaders warm up in the back. I was going to offer the cheerleader free uniform adjustments but for some reason the wife would not let me
    ;D. But that was pretty much the story/
    Congratulations, that must have been an experience for life
    Yeah I would add that to a top 10 moment in my life
    What are the other 9?
    I am sure his physical accomplishment is way up there. BTW Garland you look fucking amazing. Congrats buddy.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

The begining of the 2008 season!
    [img width=450 height=337]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/2008_Vikings/100_0809.jpg[/img]

[img width=450 height=448]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/2008_Vikings/100_0811.jpg[/img]

[img width=450 height=337]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/2008_Vikings/100_0812.jpg[/img]

[img width=450 height=337]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/2008_Vikings/100_0813.jpg[/img]

Garland Greene: Cool, Calm & Collective
    [img width=450 height=596]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/2008_Vikings/100_0818.jpg[/img]

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

[img width=450 height=422]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h63/westvirginiavikings/100_0845.jpg[/img]

[img width=450 height=337]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h63/westvirginiavikings/100_0851.jpg[/img]

[img width=450 height=337]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h63/westvirginiavikings/100_0849.jpg[/img]

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    What happened.

The Wife wanted to check out the plaza being only her second Viking game she was curios. So I stopped at the KFAN booth where they were having a contest. The contest was to do a play by play call better than PA does. So I did it the first time I just said "what the heck" and gave it a shot. From there they said
    they liked it and to come back about 6:00 because I had to do it again. They didn't tell me that if I won I would get to do it in front t of 63,000 people.
    I just figured
    if I won.
    or some sort of prize pack So I did it again for someone in the promotions department for KFAN and some member of the street team. And I was chosen from there. So I got to do it again this time in front of the whole dome. Talk about almost pissing yourself. It was cool we go to hang out on the field for warm ups. It was pretty cool.
    We also got to watch the cheerleaders warm up in the back. I was going to offer the cheerleader free uniform adjustments but for some reason the wife would not let me
    What are the other 9?
    Each of my 3 sons being born, are easily a top 3, I would have to say getting married.
    is also in there as well. Winning the city championship in wrestling in High school because of my pin.
    I would have to think about what else but this is for sure one of them

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

OH SHIT that was you on the Jumbotron GG? shit, I really wish I would have known that before lol.
    Congrats man!

Sorry I didn't get to tailgate with you, the people I rode with were slow and had to stop a few times, so I got to the dome at 7:01...

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    OH SHIT that was you on the Jumbotron GG? shit, I really wish I would have known that before lol.
    Congrats man!

Sorry I didn't get to tailgate with you, the people I rode with were slow and had to stop a few times, so I got to the dome at 7:01...
    Thanks, and there will be several tailgatting ops for you tyo come and join.

veence is offline Training Camp

Cool. Now I know somebody famous. ;D

"marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    What happened.

I just figured
    if I won.
    What are the other 9?
    I am sure his physical accomplishment is way up there. BTW Garland you look fucking amazing. Congrats buddy.
    Thanks
    for the kind words That means alot to me.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456