Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58
  1. #21
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,212

    Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

    "Garland" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    What happened.

    The Wife wanted to check out the plaza being only her second Viking game she was curios. So I stopped at the KFAN booth where they were having a contest. The contest was to do a play by play call better than PA does. So I did it the first time I just said "what the heck" and gave it a shot. From there they said
    they liked it and to come back about 6:00 because I had to do it again. They didn't tell me that if I won I would get to do it in front t of 63,000 people.
    I just figured
    hey maybe I would get tickets or something to a future game at best
    if I won.
    or some sort of prize pack So I did it again for someone in the promotions department for KFAN and some member of the street team. And I was chosen from there. So I got to do it again this time in front of the whole dome. Talk about almost pissing yourself. It was cool we go to hang out on the field for warm ups. It was pretty cool.
    We also got to watch the cheerleaders warm up in the back. I was going to offer the cheerleader free uniform adjustments but for some reason the wife would not let me
    ;D. But that was pretty much the story/
    It was really cool seeing you down their and on the jumbotron. Congrats! You did a fine job.
    Thanks! I need to start bringing the wife to more games. 1st gane Last year Vikes vs. SD AD runs for 296 yards, this game get tto be on the jumbotron. Anyone have 2 extra tix to teh Pack game ;D ;D ;D
    Not to mention you got nice kudos from Stu Voigt.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #22
    huxx is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    496

    Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

    "Garland" wrote:
    What happened.

    The Wife wanted to check out the plaza being only her second Viking game she was curios. So I stopped at the KFAN booth where they were having a contest. The contest was to do a play by play call better than PA does. So I did it the first time I just said "what the heck" and gave it a shot. From there they said
    they liked it and to come back about 6:00 because I had to do it again. They didn't tell me that if I won I would get to do it in front t of 63,000 people.
    I just figured
    hey maybe I would get tickets or something to a future game at best
    if I won.
    or some sort of prize pack So I did it again for someone in the promotions department for KFAN and some member of the street team. And I was chosen from there. So I got to do it again this time in front of the whole dome. Talk about almost pissing yourself. It was cool we go to hang out on the field for warm ups. It was pretty cool.
    We also got to watch the cheerleaders warm up in the back. I was going to offer the cheerleader free uniform adjustments but for some reason the wife would not let me
    ;D. But that was pretty much the story/
    cool story

  3. #23
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

    "Garland" wrote:
    What happened.

    The Wife wanted to check out the plaza being only her second Viking game she was curios. So I stopped at the KFAN booth where they were having a contest. The contest was to do a play by play call better than PA does. So I did it the first time I just said "what the heck" and gave it a shot. From there they said
    they liked it and to come back about 6:00 because I had to do it again. They didn't tell me that if I won I would get to do it in front t of 63,000 people.
    I just figured
    hey maybe I would get tickets or something to a future game at best
    if I won.
    or some sort of prize pack So I did it again for someone in the promotions department for KFAN and some member of the street team. And I was chosen from there. So I got to do it again this time in front of the whole dome. Talk about almost pissing yourself. It was cool we go to hang out on the field for warm ups. It was pretty cool.
    We also got to watch the cheerleaders warm up in the back. I was going to offer the cheerleader free uniform adjustments but for some reason the wife would not let me
    ;D. But that was pretty much the story/
    That is a amazing story and one that you will re-tell for years to come.
    Couldn't have happened to a better person.



    Congrats my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #24
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

    Thanks for the pics young lady.
    Love the end zone angle you have.
    Nice how you get the line play.
    ;D

    Quick question, what kindof camera/lense are you using.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #25
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

    awesome pictures. i, of coarse, like the cheerleader close up. but all the members look good all decked out in purple. hopefully when i come in november, i will get in on the picture-o-rama
    We're bringing purple back.

  6. #26
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,212

    Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks for the pics young lady.
    Love the end zone angle you have.
    Nice how you get the line play.
    ;D

    Quick question, what kindof camera/lense are you using.
    We use standard digital cameras. Both of us & BLV have Kodak C875 8.0MP cameras.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #27
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,212

    Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I'll bet you were smiling when you were watching the cheerleaders at the game!
    ;D
    I wasn't watching them. I didn't even take a single pic of them, nor did I have my pic taken with them when they walked by us on the plaza several times selling the calendars.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #28
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

    "erik5032" wrote:
    Garland Greene: what play did you call? and what Quarter was it? I remember hearing a voice that didn't sound familiar but I am not sure who it was. BTW Paul Allen is way better then that guy that had doing it the entire time.
    It was a call from last year vs Detroit when AD broke teh defenders ankles
    making a move on him and in for a score

  9. #29
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks for the pics young lady.
    Love the end zone angle you have.
    Nice how you get the line play.

    ;D

    Quick question, what kindof camera/lense are you using.
    We use standard digital cameras. Both of us & BLV have Kodak C875 8.0MP cameras.
    Excellent quality my friend.
    I could break some game down with those pics.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #30
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks for the pics young lady.
    Love the end zone angle you have.
    Nice how you get the line play.
    ;D

    Quick question, what kindof camera/lense are you using.
    We use standard digital cameras. Both of us & BLV have Kodak C875 8.0MP cameras.
    Excellent quality my friend.
    I could break some game down with those pics.
    ;D
    Except she missed my good side ;D ;D

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Seahawks @ Vikings Game Thread
    By 12purplepride28 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 03:26 PM
  2. Vikes/Cowgirls Tailgate Pics Thread
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 09:49 PM
  3. *** OFFICIAL Vikes-Seahawks (10/22) TAILGATE THREAD ***
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 09:25 AM
  4. Vikes/Lions Tailgate/Game Pics Thread
    By GaryfromIllinois in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 10:37 PM
  5. Vikings vs. Seahawks game thread
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 11:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •