Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58
  1. #11
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

    Nice pics VQ.

    ;D
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  2. #12
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

    Very nice pictures, I wish I lived In MN... I can't wait till I can see the Cardinal game... So far away

  3. #13
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

    Video I took of the cheerleaders doing a routine:

    [youtube=425,350]s3Rb70-gv1I[/youtube]
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  4. #14
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

    "marstc09" wrote:
    Learn to smile Singer.
    ;D
    I have absolutely nothing to smile about.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #15
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

    I'll bet you were smiling when you were watching the cheerleaders at the game!
    ;D
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  6. #16
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

    What happened.

    The Wife wanted to check out the plaza being only her second Viking game she was curios. So I stopped at the KFAN booth where they were having a contest. The contest was to do a play by play call better than PA does. So I did it the first time I just said "what the heck" and gave it a shot. From there they said
    they liked it and to come back about 6:00 because I had to do it again. They didn't tell me that if I won I would get to do it in front t of 63,000 people.
    I just figured
    hey maybe I would get tickets or something to a future game at best
    if I won.
    or some sort of prize pack So I did it again for someone in the promotions department for KFAN and some member of the street team. And I was chosen from there. So I got to do it again this time in front of the whole dome. Talk about almost pissing yourself. It was cool we go to hang out on the field for warm ups. It was pretty cool.
    We also got to watch the cheerleaders warm up in the back. I was going to offer the cheerleader free uniform adjustments but for some reason the wife would not let me
    ;D. But that was pretty much the story/

  7. #17
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Learn to smile Singer.
    ;D
    I have absolutely nothing to smile about.
    You have tons to smile about.

  8. #18
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

    "Garland" wrote:
    What happened.

    The Wife wanted to check out the plaza being only her second Viking game she was curios. So I stopped at the KFAN booth where they were having a contest. The contest was to do a play by play call better than PA does. So I did it the first time I just said "what the heck" and gave it a shot. From there they said
    they liked it and to come back about 6:00 because I had to do it again. They didn't tell me that if I won I would get to do it in front t of 63,000 people.
    I just figured
    hey maybe I would get tickets or something to a future game at best
    if I won.
    or some sort of prize pack So I did it again for someone in the promotions department for KFAN and some member of the street team. And I was chosen from there. So I got to do it again this time in front of the whole dome. Talk about almost pissing yourself. It was cool we go to hang out on the field for warm ups. It was pretty cool.
    We also got to watch the cheerleaders warm up in the back. I was going to offer the cheerleader free uniform adjustments but for some reason the wife would not let me
    ;D. But that was pretty much the story/
    It was really cool seeing you down their and on the jumbotron. Congrats! You did a fine job.

  9. #19
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    What happened.

    The Wife wanted to check out the plaza being only her second Viking game she was curios. So I stopped at the KFAN booth where they were having a contest. The contest was to do a play by play call better than PA does. So I did it the first time I just said "what the heck" and gave it a shot. From there they said
    they liked it and to come back about 6:00 because I had to do it again. They didn't tell me that if I won I would get to do it in front t of 63,000 people.
    I just figured
    hey maybe I would get tickets or something to a future game at best
    if I won.
    or some sort of prize pack So I did it again for someone in the promotions department for KFAN and some member of the street team. And I was chosen from there. So I got to do it again this time in front of the whole dome. Talk about almost pissing yourself. It was cool we go to hang out on the field for warm ups. It was pretty cool.
    We also got to watch the cheerleaders warm up in the back. I was going to offer the cheerleader free uniform adjustments but for some reason the wife would not let me
    ;D. But that was pretty much the story/
    It was really cool seeing you down their and on the jumbotron. Congrats! You did a fine job.
    Thanks! I need to start bringing the wife to more games. 1st gane Last year Vikes vs. SD AD runs for 296 yards, this game get tto be on the jumbotron. Anyone have 2 extra tix to teh Pack game ;D ;D ;D

  10. #20
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: Vikes vs. Seahawks Game pics Thread

    Garland Greene: what play did you call? and what Quarter was it? I remember hearing a voice that didn't sound familiar but I am not sure who it was. BTW Paul Allen is way better then that guy that had doing it the entire time.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Seahawks @ Vikings Game Thread
    By 12purplepride28 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 03:26 PM
  2. Vikes/Cowgirls Tailgate Pics Thread
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 09:49 PM
  3. *** OFFICIAL Vikes-Seahawks (10/22) TAILGATE THREAD ***
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 09:25 AM
  4. Vikes/Lions Tailgate/Game Pics Thread
    By GaryfromIllinois in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 10:37 PM
  5. Vikings vs. Seahawks game thread
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 11:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •