Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    D_Sharp_24 is offline Waterboy

Re: Vikes vs Jets official game thread

Dang you guys need to chill the f*** out, I dont know if anyone of you have ever played any type of sport but there is still another whole half of football to play... a lot of things can happen. Dang i hear some pathetic fans our there....geeze, I still say we are a hell of a lot better than last year

Gift is offline Coordinator

"D_Sharp_24" wrote:
    Dang you guys need to chill the f*** out, I dont know if anyone of you have ever played any type of sport but there is still another whole half of football to play... a lot of things can happen. Dang i hear some pathetic fans our there....geeze, I still say we are a hell of a lot better than last year
    Another half?
    they had an entire week to get ready for this very important game.
    I doubt a 15minute break will change a damn thing.
    The vikings should be ashamed of the team they are today.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

D_Sharp_24 is offline Waterboy

I guess i am wrong then, i mean going against a different team in a real game isnt any different then just going against your guys in practice, there are a lot of different factors that can be affected... halftime can cure a lot of stuff they see on the feild...no doubt they are playing bad but just wait and see how it plays out first before you cut there heads off

Purple Kool Aid is offline Training Camp

Will we see Tavarius to start the 3rd Qtr?
    http://purplekool-aid.blogspot.com/

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    These morons are totally pathetic.. If I were at the Metrodome, I would be booing the fu@k out of the Vikings.. Pennington has 214 yards passing in the 1st half alone, and he isn't even done yet.. BJ has 8 attempts, and 43 yards.. 30 of those yards were on 1 play.. What a useless piece of poopy..

Is everyone so calm about this team now? Everyone has said on many of occasions that we "bashers' are over reacting.. Are we? No we are not.. BJ sucks, and he can't manage a football team any longer.. Our secondary sucks, and does nothing to help out our line.. They know that if they continue the way they are going, this is the day that they officially get knocked out of the playoffs.. Useless..
    I hate how all these ppl on this board keep telling us that! YOU GUYS JUST WANNA BASH THE VIKES AND PUT THEM DOWN....bull*%*! All of you Johnson lovers need to get off this guy's d%(* and realize that he sucks and that our team is on the edge of elimination from playoff contention. Is it our RB or OL's fault? NO...we've been able to run the ball all year because of these guys....Is it our D's fault? Hardly...we may give up some pass yards but the other teams score 17-24 points in the worst losses we have! With a decent QB we have a chance in ALL of those games!! Is it too much to ask for 3 TDs in a game by our O? I think not!

Well congrats to all you BJ loving pudwhackers! Ur guy has single-handedly ruined our season and made me and the rest of the Vikings faithful have to waste another year of our lives WAITING for the Vikings to be decent. I know its not your fault but I'm tired of you bashing ME for wanting a change!

I BASH because I want a CHANGE because I want this team to be GOOD and a PLAYOFF CONTENDER! I don't just bash to be negative because I love to hate my favorite team....

I WANT TO SEE THIS TEAM EXCEL!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

"Gift" wrote:
    "D_Sharp_24" wrote:
    Another half?
    they had an entire week to get ready for this very important game.
    I doubt a 15minute break will change a gol 'darnit thing.
    The vikings should be ashamed of the team they are today.
    its not the fact of their being a 15 min. break, but the fact alot of football is played (and the most important football) in the last 2 quarters of the game.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"D_Sharp_24" wrote:
    LOL all you can do now is laugh. But really you act like the jets are goin into the locker room, getting doped up and letting us back in the game. There sure is another half of football left.
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

mblack76 is offline Pro-Bowler

Just an FYI,
    Childress is 0-3 against AFC teams.

Gift is offline Coordinator

"D_Sharp_24" wrote:
    I guess i am wrong then, i mean going against a different team in a real game isnt any different then just going against your guys in practice, there are a lot of different factors that can be affected... halftime can cure a lot of stuff they see on the feild...no doubt they are playing bad but just wait and see how it plays out first before you cut there heads off
    We will see.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

The Vikings have managed to stink in many ways this season!
    They appear to be eminating freely from every one of their stink glands in the first half of this game!
    If there ever was a time for a change this is it.
    If there is no significant change in personel at the start of the second half I worry about the future!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast