Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Vikes vs Jets official game thread

"2beersTommy" wrote:
    I finally got to see the Vikes on the NY channel today, wtf is
    troy williamson F'ing problem
    ??? I cant believe they put that guy on the field, he might have spped to burn, but what good is that when u cant catch the friggen ball? I lost count of how many dropped ball he had..I heard the bitching about him all season long, but to see it for my own eyes..geez
    maybe we can get another 2nd round draft pick from Miami for him LOL.. all I can say is WOW he doesnt have any problems catching a fist in the face tho does he ?
    1 or two. He caught everything else

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"singersp" wrote:
    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    I finally got to see the Vikes on the NY channel today, wtf is
    troy williamson F'ing problem
    ??? I cant believe they put that guy on the field, he might have spped to burn, but what good is that when u cant catch the friggen ball? I lost count of how many dropped ball he had..I heard the bitching about him all season long, but to see it for my own eyes..geez
    maybe we can get another 2nd round draft pick from Miami for him LOL.. all I can say is WOW he doesnt have any problems catching a fist in the face tho does he ?
    ya for this game, how many over-all on the season? this guy needs to go!

1 or two. He caught everything else
    ya for this game, how many over-all on the season? this guy needs to go!

extmenace is offline Waterboy

If you think for a second that you're enlightening us about the NFC's weakness this year you need to take a few more hits from the crack pipe.
    This is one of the few sites on the Net where you could come in as a Jets fan and talk tough.
    Where's your next stop, Raider nation?
    The time is coming and it is soon for the Vikings.
    There are plenty of reasons to be optimistic, not too tough to understand if you follow the team year round.
    I know my pants don't get tight when I think about the Jets future, but, then again, I'm not on the Jets sight saying the Vikings are invincible.
    Rock on, smoke on, shoot up, whatever it is you are doing I want some of it too.Next stop is against the dolphins who you guys also lost to. and My pants get very tight when i think about the future of the jets. We are in a rebuilding year and are making a run for the playoffs. Alot of the players we have this year may not be starting next year or will be cut. we have alot of holes to fill but we still have 8 wins. Pretty crazty huh? m not trying to rub anything in but come on you guys went 0-4 against the AFC. That says something....So maybe after im done taking my hit of the "crack rock" ill pass it back your way so you can continue to believe that the vikings are a good team...

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"extmenace" wrote:
    If you think for a second that you're enlightening us about the NFC's weakness this year you need to take a few more hits from the crack pipe.
    This is one of the few sites on the Net where you could come in as a Jets fan and talk tough.
    Where's your next stop, Raider nation?
    The time is coming and it is soon for the Vikings.
    There are plenty of reasons to be optimistic, not too tough to understand if you follow the team year round.
    I know my pants don't get tight when I think about the Jets future, but, then again, I'm not on the Jets sight saying the Vikings are invincible.
    Rock on, smoke on, shoot up, whatever it is you are doing I want some of it too.Next stop is against the dolphins who you guys also lost to. and My pants get very tight when i think about the future of the jets. We are in a rebuilding year and are making a run for the playoffs. Alot of the players we have this year may not be starting next year or will be cut. we have alot of holes to fill but we still have 8 wins. Pretty crazty huh? m not trying to rub anything in but come on you guys went 0-4 against the AFC. That says something....So maybe after im done taking my hit of the "crack rock" ill pass it back your way so you can continue to believe that the vikings are a good team...
    I said they are in the process of building a good team.
    Any team that doesn not win the SB is not good enough.
    15-1 vs 1-15, means nothing.
    Yes, I'll take a few hits, it's going to be a long offseason.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

purplepete is offline Training Camp

Imagine going to work and making at least 2 mistakes every single time you went? How long would you
    have a job, even if you were working as a bag boy at the grocery store you would be gone. Its Willaimsons job to catch the ball.... He needs to go. I actually had a 10 minute swear at the tv session about him today.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"purplepete" wrote:

Imagine going to work and making at least 2 mistakes every single time you went? How long would you
    have a job, even if you were working as a bag boy at the grocery store you would be gone. Its Willaimsons job to catch the ball.... He needs to go. I actually had a 10 minute swear at the tv session about him today.
    Geez, T-Jack threw a pick today & fumbled one away last time. Is it his time to go already?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516