Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Vikes vs. Cowgurls

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by fan1vikings

go ahead and chalk up this one as a win. imo the boys have no business even coming close in this one. before moss was drafted he stated that he would like to be a cowboy and ever since then he has been making then pay for not drafting him!! after this game the rest of the league will know that we are no the same team we were lasr year or the team everyone expected this year. all thats left to say is [rip]dallas
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

He said he wanted to be a cowboy???? Never hear about that one before.[:O]
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Vikes vs. Cowgurls

He did say that! but he's a vike for life. I think this will be a tough game. Dallas has some holes on offense but their D was the best in the league last year and our offense is shaky sometimes..Well I should say our playcalling is shaky sometimes. But in the end i do hope we win. I just hope we don't have any lagging emotions from last year! that would be terrible.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Vikes vs. Cowgurls

Yeah, I'm REALLY excited about that game! As an out-of-state season ticket holder, I only am able to make it to a couple of games every year. I've been to the home opener several times, it's a great way to get the season off to a good start while optimism is at it's peak. And I had looked at the schedule and seen the Cowboys coming in this year and had marked that as the #1 game I wanted to go to this year. Moss always tears up the Cowboys, and it's kind of a rivalry thing going back to the 70s. So to get the Cowboys for the opening game kills two birds with one stone. I'm jacked up about this one!
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12