Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Vikes vs. Cowgurls

I know this topic already exists in another thread but i wonder how many of you are really hyped about this game. First off dallas has always been a huge rivalry just like the packer are. I always hear how the cowgurls are the packers outside of the divison.
    Best thing about this game is we are at home and the number 1 O vs number 1 D. So the outcome of this game can be due to how well out defense does against their d. Lastly special teams plays a contributing role.
    I dont know about you but it does feel good to get to see our vikes play on t.v for sure. Out of state fans know what i mean.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Vikes vs. Cowgurls

Yes Iam pumped to see the Vikes National Televised... The game is going to be a good one...A good test to start off the season I hope all go's well

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Vikes vs. Cowgurls

Its going tobe a good test on how we start but the biggest question is how we end this upcoming season. Im not too concerened how we start this season but how we end it.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Vikes vs. Cowgurls

Definitely a good game to start the season - fingers crossed that it will be shown live here on SKY as part of their usual NFL doubleheader programme :-)
    Also an opportunity to see how the D has come along as I can imagine that the Girlz will be looking to throw to Meshawn a fair bit in his first regular season game for them. Add to that his motivation to try and show Moss up on Moss's home turf and you have the makings of potential smack war brewing up.
    I'm not marking down as an automatic W but if the D shows big improvement then I like our chances - given that we know what the offense can do
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

viking hope is offline Training Camp

Vikes vs. Cowgurls

huge game, I am already looking for weaknesses on dallas. The thing that is huge though is the fact of Tice against "the master" Parcells, so the media calls him.....Tice has beaten his share of good coaches already, which proves a lot of fans wrong about him as a coach. Yea I know he has lost to some unknown coaches, but in the long run, he has done well...can't wait till Sept.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Vikes vs. Cowgurls

I think its a great game to start the season... a W there I think would set the tone for tone for the entire season. Proving right off the bat that we can beat a good team would definately give us positive momentum. I can't wait... but we still have all summer to finalize the team and to do more debating... come September we'll all be ready... the team and the fans!!!

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Vikes vs. Cowgurls

I love to see the Vikings whip the Cowgirls (1 and 0) what a great way to start.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

Vikes vs. Cowgurls

Not an easy first game but im glad we will get it out of the way.
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

Vikes vs. Cowgurls

I hope the Vikes kill the Cowgirls our opening game. I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and would love to shut up all the Cryboys fans who are already talking noise about how good they are gonna be. Their offense is terrible, got shut-out 3 times last year. I hope our offense is rolling that game because there is no way they would be able to keep up. Vikes have beaten them the last 4 meetings, pretty easily too, last game was the 24-10 playoff game at the dome. Game before that was the Randy Moss show, 3 catches for 3 TDs. That game was awesome! Vikes 2005!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

fan1vikings is offline Waterboy

Vikes vs. Cowgurls

go ahead and chalk up this one as a win. imo the boys have no business even coming close in this one. before moss was drafted he stated that he would like to be a cowboy and ever since then he has been making then pay for not drafting him!! after this game the rest of the league will know that we are no the same team we were lasr year or the team everyone expected this year. all thats left to say is [rip]dallas
    tre-diggity

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast