Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
Results 271 to 279 of 279
  1. #271
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: VIKES vs COWBOYS OFFICIAL POSTGAME DISCUSSION

    marstc09 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    An 8-8 team carried their QB?
    9-7. And Dirty Sanchez and his 63.0 rating were carried by the league-leading rushing attack and the league-leading defense, yes.
    Wrong again.
    Well - when faced with your usual unassailable logic, how can I argue further. Fabulously deep analysis, as usual, dude. A true master of debate, you are.
    It was already discussed. You are late.
    And I disagree with that analysis.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #272
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: VIKES vs COWBOYS OFFICIAL POSTGAME DISCUSSION

    Zeus wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    An 8-8 team carried their QB?
    9-7. And Dirty Sanchez and his 63.0 rating were carried by the league-leading rushing attack and the league-leading defense, yes.
    Wrong again.
    Well - when faced with your usual unassailable logic, how can I argue further. Fabulously deep analysis, as usual, dude. A true master of debate, you are.
    It was already discussed. You are late.
    And I disagree with that analysis.

    =Z=
    You provided no evidence to prove me wrong.

  3. #273
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,947

    Re: VIKES vs COWBOYS OFFICIAL POSTGAME DISCUSSION

    Yeah, let's have the evidence......or at least an impressive compilation of theory and opinion backed by maybe some statistics?

    But we should have SOMETHING.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

  4. #274
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: VIKES vs COWBOYS OFFICIAL POSTGAME DISCUSSION

    Infidel wrote:
    Yeah, let's have the evidence......or at least an impressive compilation of theory and opinion backed by maybe some statistics?

    But we should have SOMETHING.
    It's the authoritative opinion of the self actualized that trumps all else!
    ďWhat takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Itís the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  5. #275
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,947

    Re: VIKES vs COWBOYS OFFICIAL POSTGAME DISCUSSION

    I KNOW!!!!

    Finally someone understands!

    If only more people were aware of it!

    This is why I really don't mind when I lay down my trump card and the non-self-actualized Proles don't recognize it for what it is!!!

    While I may banter.....it's all in fun.

    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

  6. #276
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,947

    Re: VIKES vs COWBOYS OFFICIAL POSTGAME DISCUSSION

    I hasten to add, though.....I do love evidence.

    It gives us something to prove wrong.

    And I love statistics even more!!

    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

  7. #277
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: VIKES vs COWBOYS OFFICIAL POSTGAME DISCUSSION

    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    Yeah, let's have the evidence......or at least an impressive compilation of theory and opinion backed by maybe some statistics?

    But we should have SOMETHING.
    It's the authoritative opinion of the self actualized that trumps all else!
    That sounds scary. Isn't that how David Carradine died?

  8. #278
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: VIKES vs COWBOYS OFFICIAL POSTGAME DISCUSSION

    This is a rhythm passing game. There is timing built into the routes. They are disrupting Favre. The WRs donít have a chance to get open. I am just glad Favre decided not force it and get an INT or not fumble against the Cowboys. I agree Favre is not very mobile but that OL needs to step up and help the old guy out.

    1. 5 step and right in his face, Cooper gets blown up and still completes to Percy
    2. Hutch fails to pick up a delayed blitz deep to Percy
    3. Run (1st)
    4. Run
    5. Gave him time and completes to Moss but Mckinnie push into Favre
    6. Run
    7. Run Ė Peterson fumble
    8. Run
    9. 3 step, quick release complete to Jimmy
    10. They show blitz, Young fails to pick it up (sack), punt

    11. False Start LOAD
    12. Run
    13. 5 step and quick release, complete to Harvin
    14. TD PASS to Cam, 5 step and quick release, 3 guys in his face (Load-Mac-Anthony), Hutch helping Coop
    15. Run (1st)
    16. Run
    17. 5 step, Jimmy slips in Favres way and doesnít get a great block, Hit as he is throwing, PI
    18. Run
    19. Screen to Harvin
    20. Favre held onto it too long, Open WRs

    21. Run
    22. Favre held onto it too long, not sure if WRs were open, could not see SACK (Halftime)

    Point is Favre has guys in his face no matter if he releases it quick or not.

    1. 3 step and release, complete to Moss
    2. 5 step and release, complete to Moss (1st)
    3. Run
    4. Hutch gives up on his block and gets hammered, still completes to Moss (1st)
    5. Run, Holding SHANK
    6. 5 step and release, complete to Bernard, Favre calls alarm
    7. Shotgun, Load misses block on blitz, complete to Peterson, Berrian gets dumb PF
    8. Run

    9. Favre had time, held on too long, Harvin was open
    10. Run (1st)
    11. Run
    12. Run
    13. Low snap by Cooper, complete to Jimmy (1st)
    14. Run
    15. Run
    16. Run
    17. Run TD Peterson
    18. 3 step and release, Favre overthrew Bernard
    19. Quick throw to Cam
    20. Hutch and Percy collide on screen, nothing for Favre to do but throw it to the ground

    21. Run
    22. Run
    23. Shotgun, quick release to Moss
    24. Run
    25. Run
    26. False Start Mac
    27. Moss drops perfect pass from Favre, FG
    28. Run
    29. Run
    30. 5 step and release, PI
    31. Run
    32. Run
    33. Run



    So we had 11 possessions. 1 was garbage time before half. 2 led to TDs. 1 was Harvins KO return. 1 Peterson fumbled. 1 was a FG. So we failed on 5. Scored every time in the red zone.

    Funny how the hater claim Favre should have had more yards or more points. I say where? I see one drive in the 1st half.

    In the second half the first drive was killed by penalties. Donít see any in the 2nd half that could be blamed on Favre. Last drive was a lot of running to milk the clock.

  9. #279
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,947

    Re: VIKES vs COWBOYS OFFICIAL POSTGAME DISCUSSION

    Well done.

    So very well done.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Similar Threads

  1. OFFICIAL VIKES vs REDSKINS POSTGAME DISCUSSION
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 257
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 01:46 PM
  2. OFFICIAL VIKES vs BEARS POSTGAME DISCUSSION
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 07:11 AM
  3. OFFICIAL VIKES vs PATS POSTGAME DISCUSSION
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 10:49 AM
  4. OFFICIAL VIKES vs LIONS POSTGAME DISCUSSION
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 09:43 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •