Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    prefernfl is offline Waterboy

Re: Vikes vs. Bucs Predictions

Now that all Vike fans have awakened from your little "dream snooze" with all of your gaudy predictions.....

Allow me to mention that, as a Buc fan, I attended the game Sunday in the Metrodome, and would like to make a few comments.

I am not here to gloat or run drivel, or anything of the sort. Not my style fellas.

Your city is a beautifully clean metropolis and your populous was very gracious to me and my group that were there in Minny for the game.

We had a great time and I met some wonderful people that are Viking fans. They were equally gracious after the game, despite the hometown loss.

Your hospitality and kindness was noticed by all. The Tampa Bay win was merely icing on the cake for a great visit there.

Good luck the rest of the way.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"prefernfl" wrote:
    Now that all Vike fans have awakened from your little "dream snooze" with all of your gaudy predictions.....Allow me to mention that, as a Buc fan, I attended the game Sunday in the Metrodome, and would like to make a few comments.

I am not here to gloat or run drivel, or anything of the sort. Not my style fellas.

Your city is a beautifully clean metropolis and your populous was very gracious to me and my group that were there in Minny for the game.

We had a great time and I met some wonderful people that are Viking fans. They were equally gracious after the game, despite the hometown loss.

Your hospitality and kindness was noticed by all. The Tampa Bay win was merely icing on the cake for a great visit there.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Yeah, we can tell you aren't trying to gloat! Glad you had a good time in the best state in America!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

Well, I seen you posted a link to this on another Viking website.

http://www.nflfans.com/buccaneers/article.php?story=20050912184720701

So you better not gloat because now we know what you look like! Dont make us start going door to door looking for ya. :smile:

prefernfl is offline Waterboy

I was not gloating, rather referencing the predictions of a 14+ point Viking win.

The props to the Minny fans and their city were sincere.

Believe me, had the visit gone the other way, I'd have stated so.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567