Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vikes vs. Bucs

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

Re: Vikes vs. Bucs

Not blowout, 21-13 probably. First game so everyone will be fresh
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I'm surprised no Bucs fan have come to trash talk yet. This time last year the Cowboys fans were lining up.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I'm surprised no Bucs fan have come to trash talk yet. This time last year the Cowboys fans were lining up.
    man, was that cowboy game a blow out or what? I dont' think this one would be a blow out but I hope it will.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

And then, they probably never came back after getting smoked 35-17.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

We should handle these guys easily, say 31-13. Derrick Brooks gets pancaked by Jimmy K, tries to get up when Daunte finishes him off with a big scramble for a score or a first down. Griese is gonna get greased by our line, neither he or Simms can move..... Cottrell has a plan already,
    Stop the Run, and pressure, pressure, pressure. Chucky's nightmire's of week 1 will be vivid and PURPLE... skol

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"magicci" wrote:
    Clayton is goin to be a good reciever but i think antoine can cover his azz. who is their number two reciever?
    Joey Galloway, I think???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Toro is offline Rookie

27-13. The Bucs offense is not good.
    "This is a kick-ass offense" - BC

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Well, here we go.

Down here in Tampa and have been for 4+yrs.. Had to live through that god awful SuperBowl victory Gruden won with Dungy's team.

As stated, the Offensive line is HORRIBLE !! I mean they dont know who is playing where. K.Walker-RT is soo beatable it's crazy, J.Terry, J.Wade are both new - RG and C, M.Stinchcomb - LG is good but his first year as a full time starter and D.Deese-LT is good but getting old and has tough time getting out of his stance quickly, always has. They finally cut Stussie (so bad) and really are starting over with a fresh group as they did last year when Griese and Simms were running for their lives.

M.Clayton-WR is their biggest offensive threat and Joey "All speed, No Hands" Galloway is their #2 .... Ike Hilliard and E. Shepherd are their back-ups.

Fullback is Alstott ... but is nowhere near the same as you remember him since his neck injury and C. Williams is a rookie. Michael "Everyone take a shot at my Wife while I hold her down" Pittman is Caddy's back-up. He's quick and tough to tackle, but wears out really fast during a game.

I personally have watched a lot of Griese in Grudens offense. He looks really good at times, but i predict @ least 3 picks for our defense in this game. He throws it up a lot like Farve did in the Playoff game.

Defense:

Line: Hovan is currently listed at #1 @ Left Tackle on their depth chart .... enough said !!!! "Booger" McFarland-RT hasn't lived up to his billing since Sapp left and he was supposed to be a younger version of Sapp. S.Rice is a stud as always and G.Spires can get to the ball @ LE but wears out also if you run at him a lot.

LB's have lots of experience with Jeff Gooch @ Sam, Sheltorn Quarles @ Middle LB and Derrick Brooks on the right side. They are good at pass coverage but all are ageing. They're biggest weakness is when you run directly at them up between the tackles.

Corners are their biggest strength with Ronde Barber and Brian Kelly. They can cover and tackle well. FS D.Jackson and SS J.Phillips are 1st year starters and are ok, been in the system for awhile but i think can be burned in 3 WR sets or sending Wiggins down a seam in the middle.

Special Teams:

Good coverage units and ok return men. Kicker currently is Matt Bryant, but the Buc's last year were 1 of 2 teams with a worse kicking game then the Vikes.

Final Score: Vikes: 31 Bucs: 17

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Looking forward to watching the run game go right through or over Havon. Hope Birk is 100% and will own Hovan's jiggly butt big time. Then Tice can fix him up with NHL tickets. :wink: Score could be wild, Offense should soar, but I'm wondering if our D can get us 14 or 21 points :grin:

38-10

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    Clayton is goin to be a good reciever but i think antoine can cover his azz. who is their number two reciever?
    Joey Galloway, I think???
    he's garbage, he is just fast.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast