Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    last years Vikes suprised me a few times, thought for sure we would lose the 49ers game and the Texans game. we won both. i'm thinking we are 0-2 after Sundays game, but lets pray for one of those Viking upsets and walk out of there win, 27-24 V

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    This.......

Ponder targeted Greg Jennings on seven passes last week, but the receiver caught just three after Ponder missed him on a couple of occasions and passed up chances to throw to the Vikings' big offseason addition on several third downs.
    QB Watch: Vikings' Christian Ponder - NFC North Blog - ESPN

Ponder has his sure handed, quick & crisp route running WR that he wanted & he 1) can't seem to hit him & 2) either doesn't see him open on those 3rd downs or simply elects not to throw to him.

Vikings lose & go 0-2

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Ranger is offline Coach
    We lose a low scoring, ugly game.

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    We lose a low scoring, ugly game.
    If it is a low scoring, ugly game, we will win it. AD will see to that, you can expect at least 14 points from him from sheer force of will.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    I'm not saying we can't win this game, because we pulled off some surprising wins at the end of last season, but I just can't see how we're going to beat the Bears. Not only because of how bad we looked last week but because of how bad we looked last week and all through out preseason.

After 5 weeks of looking like crap, I don't see how we're all of a sudden going to get it together on the road, in a tough divisional game. Unless AD goes over 200 and the D/ST get a couple of scores (in other words, the rest of the team needs to carry Ponder again) we lose by 2 TD's. My gut feeling tells me we're going to get blowed out.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Vikes vs Bears,your 2 cents

We will lose. Possibly by an embarrassing margin.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Ponder plays horribly, but AD gets 200 yards rushing and we win 20-14. Cassel starts week 3 in the home opener.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    The Bears defense will score more TD's than the Vikings offense. Bears win 31-9.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Vikes vs Bears,your 2 cents

Gonna be tough no matter what. Hope this visit is worthwhile. Will have some shots from the field tomorrow.

Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler
    I sure do hate playing at soldier field. It's going to rain in Chicago tomorrow so that field is going to be even more awful than usual. That could work to our advantage though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast