Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Vikes from Vegas baby!

How well did I time my first Vegas trip! Will be watching the NFC championship from the MGM Sports Book, what are the odds it would have fell on the same weekend the Vikes would be playing for a spot in the Super Bowl!

SKOL Vikes! Good luck to everybody, and hope you guys enjoy this weekend! It doesn't come around often...

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

VikingsDoll is offline Training Camp

Re:Vikes from Vegas baby!

Vikestand wrote:
    How well did I time my first Vegas trip! Will be watching the NFC championship from the MGM Sports Book, what are the odds it would have fell on the same weekend the Vikes would be playing for a spot in the Super Bowl!

SKOL Vikes! Good luck to everybody, and hope you guys enjoy this weekend! It doesn't come around often...
    Hi Vikestand! Wow, how lucky are you to be in Vegas this weekend?! Have lots of fun (how could you not) & please cheer LOUD for the Vikings---make them hear you down in Nawlins' :laugh: Enjoy it!
    None

VikingsDoll wrote:
    Vikestand wrote:

Hi Vikestand! Wow, how lucky are you to be in Vegas this weekend?! Have lots of fun (how could you not) & please cheer LOUD for the Vikings---make them hear you down in Nawlins' :laugh: Enjoy it!
    I will be heard! Even talked my Rams loving brother into sporting some Vikes gear....

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

I hope you're going to be a homer and put every penny you have ever earned on the Vikings.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Prophet wrote:
    I hope you're going to be a homer and put every penny you have ever earned on the Vikings.
    I never bet anything meaningful on teams about which I truly care. It interferes with my mission (as I see it) as a fan. If they win, I want to be happy that they won and not worry about whether or not they covered. If they lose, I want to be pissed off about that and not have some slight happiness because they beat the spread.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

What if I put $100 on the Aints? That way if they lose I am happy because the Vikes won, and if they win I have an extra 100 to wipe my tears with?

lol

j/k

By Pack93z

VikingsDoll is offline Training Camp

Vikestand wrote:
    What if I put $100 on the Aints? That way if they lose I am happy because the Vikes won, and if they win I have an extra 100 to wipe my tears with?

lol

j/k
    Ha ha ha, you go Vikestand! And while I have you, please go sit by a pool for me---we have depressing weather here in St. Paul today. GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!
    None