Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamSoftware View Post
    I agree. The last game I about broke a bone in my hand pounding the arm of the chair.

--Scott
    LOL. after going through a few remotes the first few years we were married, my wife bought me one of those foam Vikings bricks.

Not much left of it after so many years, however, I might have to get it out of retirement for this year. Atleast for the first 3 or 4 weeks.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

We will set a season high (so far) record in passing yards with at least 40.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lumberjackgreg View Post
    We will set a season high (so far) record in passing yards with at least 40.

So Webb is starting?

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    You guys have my dying at work.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    You guys have my dying at work.
    PPO, a constant source of entertainement.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Serious thought:

We lost 24-17. Against one of the best teams in the league.

Last season they had the #1 offense, #1 defense, and lost because of awful special teams.

Well, we returned a KO for a TD, but that won't happen every week. We had a couple ok drives, but looked like absolute garbage after that. All things considered, a 7 point loss to a superbowl contender isn't the end of the world.

Also having said that, if not for that opening TD, and their kicker getting hurt, this would have been a rout.

Bucs aren't nearly the team the Chargers are, I chalked the Chargers game up as a loss long ago en-route to a 7-9 season, so far nothing has changed. This is a chance to get a win that we so desperately need. If we wanta shot at playoffs, this is a must-win game.

It's winnable, but our O needs to change. Obviously AP can still run just fine, but we need mroe than 40 yards passing.

if we can sustain some drives, put up 25+ points, I feel we can walk away with the win. Our D did ok all-things considered. Our DB's covered well with few exceptions, our LB's were pretty hit or miss, Pressure was OK at tiems, bad at others. We just need to play smart, effective football. No more getting cute with formations and trick plays, just run, pass, play-action, score.

Prediction: 29-21 Win for us.

Yes, we'll bounce back. no, we're not a good team, but we can't POSSIBLY do any worse on Offense than we did on Sunday. It's simply not possible. We can only do better.

I prefer to think of this as info-tainment. Enter-mation? No, info-tainment.

I'll call my shot now- first play run by our offense will be a deep shot to Bernard Berrian. It will be a catchable ball. He won't catch it. Hank Baskett waits for his phone to ring. It rings. It's a bill collector.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    Prediction: 29-21 Win for us.
    How the hell do the Vikings get 29? Two TDs and 5 FGs? Four TDs and a spiteful 2-point conversion? 3 TDs, 2 FGs and a safety?

Stupid Canadian math.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    How the hell do the Vikings get 29? Two TDs and 5 FGs? Four TDs and a spiteful 2-point conversion? 3 TDs, 2 FGs and a safety?

Stupid Canadian math.

=Z=
    2 touchdowns, 3 field goals, 3 safeties.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    LOL. after going through a few remotes the first few years we were married, my wife bought me one of those foam Vikings bricks.

Not much left of it after so many years, however, I might have to get it out of retirement for this year. Atleast for the first 3 or 4 weeks.
    You mean you didn't have it out last year!?!?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast