Thread: Vikes on TV?

tdawg0002 is offline Rookie

Vikes on TV?

Are any of the Vikes preseason games going to be on tv at all (local or otherwise)? I would really like to see them play, but I'm not sure if they are going to be on or if I'm going to have to listen to them on the radio. Please let me know if any of you have any info regarding this. Thanx.
    Protect our future...Keep your kids out of the reach of any Green Bay Packers.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Vikes on TV?

All four pre-season games are locally broadcast on the ABC affiliate, KSTP - 5.

I'll be in a cabin, in the Hayward, WI area on Saturday night. I'll have both hands on the rabbit ears, desperately trying to pick up the game. Does anyone know if I have a chance?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

tdawg0002 is offline Rookie

Vikes on TV?

Thanx SKOL for the info
    Protect our future...Keep your kids out of the reach of any Green Bay Packers.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Vikes on TV?

Also, all the NFL pre-season games are going to be broadcast on the NFL network, if you get it. You can get the complete schedule here

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

Vikes on TV?

SKOL I know I will be at the cabin near Moose Lake Minnesota and there is no chance in hell that it picks up there I will have to go to the bar to see it dang... oh well. So I am guessing holding on to those rabbit ears won't help you out all that much.