cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Vikes/Teddies Game Exerpt from The Czar on FOX Sports

John Czarnecki / FOX Sports
    Posted: 2 minutes ago

GAME: Chicago at Minnesota
    TIME: 1 PM EST

WHAT TO WATCH FOR: Despite Monday night's loss, the Vikings offense rolled up more than 300 yards, giving them a NFL-record 31 consecutive games with such an output. Daunte Culpepper could have a field day, considering Chicago is minus stud LB Brian Urlacher, both starting cornerbacks and ball-hawking safety Mike Brown, who is out for the season. The Bears will attempt to run Thomas Jones inside at DT Chris Hovan, who has played poorly this season, and take advantage of some linebacker changes for Minnesota. Rookie Dontarrious Thomas is being benched. And, yes, PK Morten Andersen will break George Blanda's NFL record for games played with his 341st today.

CZAR'S SCOOP: CB Jerry Azumah (disk injury) returned to practice this week although he remains a few weeks away from returning to the field. Former Gateway computer CEO Ted Waite could emerge as the leading candidate to purchase the Vikings from Red McCombs. Chicago owner Virginia McCaskey and her son, Michael, are taking a lot of heat from former players for leaving Mike Ditka out of impressive Soldier Field sculpture of Papa Bear Halas and eight of his former players. The omission reportedly was personal because Ditka took some shots at the McCaskeys in a soon-to-be published book. But is there a more contemporary Bear than Ditka?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

A lot of interesting side info as well as a good breakdown of what the game will entail tomorrow.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Are you sure Urlacher is out for the game. I though he was just questionable? But if he's out and half there secondary is MIA then I really expect a blow out.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Ya i was thinking the same thing. Havent heard word yet that urlacher is for surely out for the game. I think the author just tries to make it more dramatic that urlacher is out.

Urlacher is a game time decion and obviously this isint a gametime article. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a