Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
  1. #21
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikes On Serious! Check This Out!

    What a bunch of crap.
    I took one for the team and bought a VU subscription... but the audio link was blank.
    >

    There had better be something there later! ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #22
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Vikes On Serious! Check This Out!

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    What a bunch of crap.
    I took one for the team and bought a VU subscription... but the audio link was blank.
    >

    There had better be something there later! ;D
    how much did you get ripped?

  3. #23
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Vikes On Serious! Check This Out!

    "WVV" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    What a bunch of crap.
    I took one for the team and bought a VU subscription... but the audio link was blank.
    >

    There had better be something there later! ;D
    how much did you get ripped?
    lmao NP, talk about an addict.
    You don't sign up all season long and you pay the fee a week after the SB.
    Rock on!
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #24
    ChosenOne's Avatar
    ChosenOne is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    164

    Re: Vikes On Serious! Check This Out!

    It didn't talk about anything we haven't talked about.

    Leslie Frazier, Tarvaris Jackson being starter or possibly getting Brady Quinn

    Napoleon, Travis taylor and Fred Smoot not being on team next year

    the fact that WRs are our Number Free agency need

    moving EJ to middle linebacker and Greenway playing where EJ did. Thats what I recall so nothing to get too excited about
    "Big names don't win big games, Big hearts win big games"--ChosenOne

  5. #25
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,216

    Re: Vikes On Serious! Check This Out!

    "ChosenOne" wrote:
    It didn't talk about anything we haven't talked about.

    Leslie Frazier, Tarvaris Jackson being starter or possibly getting Brady Quinn

    Napoleon, Travis taylor and Fred Smoot not being on team next year

    the fact that WRs are our Number Free agency need

    moving EJ to middle linebacker and Greenway playing where EJ did. Thats what I recall so nothing to get too excited about
    ??? Why couldn't you have said that before Nodak bought the subscription?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #26
    ChosenOne's Avatar
    ChosenOne is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    164

    Re: Vikes On Serious! Check This Out!

    I bought it today also
    "Big names don't win big games, Big hearts win big games"--ChosenOne

  7. #27
    nephilimstorm's Avatar
    nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,184

    Re: Vikes On Serious! Check This Out!

    Its funny it hit on everything we talk about...maybe PPO should be on Sirius

  8. #28
    sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,505

    Re: Vikes On Serious! Check This Out!

    "nephilimstorm" wrote:
    Its funny it hit on everything we talk about...maybe PPO should be on Sirius
    or maybe Sirius should be on PP.O!!!!!

    "No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

  9. #29
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,231

    Re: Vikes On Serious! Check This Out!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    BAAAAAAAHHHH word requirement
    ??? Did you ever stop to think for a momment what our Portuguese members, if any,
    think of your so-called sig?

    I for one hate to see ethnic or racial degradation & prejudism on this site.

    If you are predjudice against certain ethnic people, please keep it to yourself & don't flaunt it her.
    My so called sig is from the world cup. If youve ever watched portugal play i dont need to do any more splainin. I have no beef with Portugeuse people just their football team and mainly christiano ronaldo.

  10. #30
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,766

    Re: Vikes On Serious! Check This Out!

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    BAAAAAAAHHHH word requirement
    ??? Did you ever stop to think for a momment what our Portuguese members, if any,
    think of your so-called sig?

    I for one hate to see ethnic or racial degradation & prejudism on this site.

    If you are predjudice against certain ethnic people, please keep it to yourself & don't flaunt it her.
    My so called sig is from the world cup. If youve ever watched portugal play i dont need to do any more splainin. I have no beef with Portugeuse people just their football team and mainly christiano ronaldo.
    Ha!
    I didn't understand what it was all about until your explanation.
    It's really a shame that Christiano is a diver, because he is one heck of a player.

    And for the two of you that bought subscriptions today, I wish I could send you something personally for being dedicated to the purplepride community.
    Hopefully it will prove to be worth the price over time.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AP gut check ?!
    By StillPurple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 01:01 AM
  2. Another Vikes fan check in.
    By Bill in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 02:43 AM
  3. Check this out.
    By Del Rio in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 06:38 PM
  4. Wow, check out Pat
    By smootpepper in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 07:30 AM
  5. CHECK THIS OUT
    By muchluv4smoot in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-02-2003, 01:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •