Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vking is offline Training Camp

Vikes sale rumour stirs again

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "vking" wrote:
    This all sounds fantastic but remeber this is a business and you don't plop down that money for shits and giggles.

And what if taylor likes Tice? hey just joking.

What I'm getting at is you can't buy a championship all to often. Take Danial Snyder and the skins. You can spend the money but you have to spend it right. Look at what the T-Wolves have spent and it hasn't worked out to well just yet.

But all in all I'm in favor of this possible change. Anything would be better than this fiasco we've watched for the last 2 years. At least the guy seems like he wants to win.
    Y

Dan Snider is the f'n MAN. If he could be our owner i would welcome him with open arms. They got gibs now. The other day Gibbs said he was so happy to have snider as the owner. As soon as the season was over for them he called gibs and said whatever you need dude, whatever you need. Gibb's knows how to build a team, that college coach did not. Theres nothing wrong with a owner who likes to get plays. Look what shawn springs and that DT did for team this year, wonders.
    Ya thats all good but Snider doesn't have a championship yet does he?. What I'm saying is even though we need a new owner that doesn't mean we'll win when we get one. It takes alot of elements to be a champion. So don't hold your breath waiting for that. A winning club is nice but thats not why I'm a Vikes fan. Only a SB victory will do and thats probably no closer than 3-4 years out at best if we get a new owner and thats no guarantee of course. But on the bright side at least we would probably be more respected. And remeber there's alot of other teams hoping for the exact same thing, a SB.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Vikes sale rumour stirs again

"vking" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    "vking" wrote:
    This all sounds fantastic but remeber this is a business and you don't plop down that money for shits and giggles.

And what if taylor likes Tice? hey just joking.

What I'm getting at is you can't buy a championship all to often. Take Danial Snyder and the skins. You can spend the money but you have to spend it right. Look at what the T-Wolves have spent and it hasn't worked out to well just yet.

But all in all I'm in favor of this possible change. Anything would be better than this fiasco we've watched for the last 2 years. At least the guy seems like he wants to win.
    Y

Dan Snider is the f'n MAN. If he could be our owner i would welcome him with open arms. They got gibs now. The other day Gibbs said he was so happy to have snider as the owner. As soon as the season was over for them he called gibs and said whatever you need dude, whatever you need. Gibb's knows how to build a team, that college coach did not. Theres nothing wrong with a owner who likes to get plays. Look what shawn springs and that DT did for team this year, wonders.
    Ya thats all good but Snider doesn't have a championship yet does he?. What I'm saying is even though we need a new owner that doesn't mean we'll win when we get one. It takes alot of elements to be a champion. So don't hold your breath waiting for that. A winning club is nice but thats not why I'm a Vikes fan. Only a SB victory will do and thats probably no closer than 3-4 years out at best if we get a new owner and thats no guarantee of course. But on the bright side at least we would probably be more respected. And remeber there's alot of other teams hoping for the exact same thing, a SB.
    With great Free Agency and a solid draft, we COULD do it in 1 year.

Maintaining the course we're on now (Acquisitions), we are likely 2-3 years out.

That's my take on it.

Caine

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234