Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikes QB Problem

We DO have a QB problem! Our starting QB has just suffered a major injury and faces a long recovery...but that is the ONLY problem...and it will be resolved once he comes back and reclaims his starting position and gets his issues adjusted by Coach Childress!!! GO DAUNTE!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Yah I couldn't have been more wrong guys..

I guess he is dumber then I thought.. Just figured he would be a man and know this is his last shot.. No more fuck ups

SamDawg84 Guest

i wouldnt mind brad johnson starting only this year, cause of daunte's injury hehe

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

I think we might have a hard time getting kitna. From what I have heard on the radio, they had someone from Cinny, is that they are prolly going to have to resign Kitna and give him a lot more than they would have had to before Palmer went down with the thorn ACL and MCL. Kitna knows their offense and has been fairly successful in it. I would love to see Kitna brought in here if BJ goes but it isnt sounding as viable as it did a week ago.

and I am pretty sure Marcus was arrested for brandishing a gun to different people coming by and he turned himself in. I am all about giving guys second chances and taking risks on them in later rounds in the draft. Unfortunately I cant say this about Marcus, this guy is just an idoit and really doesnt get it.

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456