Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Re: Vikes QB Problem

"Vikesfan4evr" wrote:
    Also Kitna is not the answer to our QB needs. Did you watch him choke yesterday when they needed him. No thanks on Kitna, has been a wash every since he came into the league..
    You have a guy sitting for 2 years, put him in a huge playoff game against a Steeler defense that was bringing the heat and THATS how you judge him?

LMFAO!

Yeah reality check 1,2 -1,2

stjmnsota is offline Pro-Bowler

"jimmymac" wrote:
    Don't forget that Marcus Vick will be available this draft. :roll:
    Is Vick a running QB? If so then NO! We need a championship QB, not a short time crowd pleaser. Even NFL analysts are saying that now. Running QBs don't win championships. The NFL has had its run with those types but now seeing the need for quality, game managing QBs.

Del Rio Guest

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Why does Brad have such a ego now? He was all fine with being a back up here and now that he went out and won us some games he wants to start or nothing else? Correct me if im wrong.
    Your wrong.

He never said he wanted a trade. At least his agent said that is was never said.

In fact the whole assumption that he wouldn't suffer being a backup is coming off of one article that has no foundation of a credible source. It is basically some guy who will not be named has said..............

Then his agent caught wind and said Of course Brad wants to start but the rest is bullshit.

Navycoach is offline Starter

"stjmnsota" wrote:
    "jimmymac" wrote:
    Don't forget that Marcus Vick will be available this draft. roll
    Is Vick a running QB? If so then NO! We need a championship QB, not a short time crowd pleaser. Even NFL analysts are saying that now. Running QBs don't win championships. The NFL has had its run with those types but now seeing the need for quality, game managing QBs.
    Exactly what I've been screaming ever since Mexico came into the league. A mobile QB is great, IF he can throw (McNabb, C-Pep, McNair). I'm so sick hearing about how great Vick is and how Great Vince Young is going to be. Give em a dam RB number and put em in the backfield.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

First, Brad only leaves if we let him, which would include a couple extra draft picks from the team that aquires him.

Second, if that happens, I would go after Kitna (stock is up since Palmer injury) or Simms in the best case scenario, next option would be to bring in the hometown boy, Weinke.

Third, get rid of Hill and start grooming a 2nd or 3rd round QB.

I don't agree with ditching DC, I just can't give up on a guy that has such promise (had such a great year) and a guy with skills.

Fact is, a QB makes money throwing the ball. It is his knee that was hurt, not a shoulder or arm injury. He might have some pain, but it is something a football player expects. If he has the WANT to play through it, he will be able to. That is just me, I can't give up on something that I have an investment in, DC is valuable to me and I think the Vikings.

For those intersted:

Jay Cutler, Vanderbilt - if we wanted to trade up a few spots, we could probably get this guy from #11-#15 overall

Omar Jacobs, Bowling Green - coming out early, probably be there at #18, probably not possible for us to get in the second round

Reggie McNeal, Texas A&M - he was highly recruited here in TX, he is a good passer, just didn't get to see it much in the style of O that A&M runs.

It is all a crap shoot!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    If we can get Vick in the 4th round I wanna take him.. I think he would shape up if he knows this is his last chance
    Insanity.
    2nd chances bro..

I was the only one in hear screaming K-rob's name and everyone called me insane..

Same with Sharper at that

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    If we can get Vick in the 4th round I wanna take him.. I think he would shape up if he knows this is his last chance
    I would take TO b4 this kid.

Down with BoneHead Vick, Thugs, and Harmony!

K ROb had(has) a "disease"(alscoholism), Marcus has a brain defect or something.

V4L

He hasn't really done all that much bad.. I know alot of it was..

The alcohal to minors was the worst..

Smoking pot.. Who on our team hasn't? Nah I know not alot but we have a few..

Reckless driving? Who cares?

Stomping on the guy was pretty bad.. No argument for that

I think he knows this is his last chance and he would rather get paid millions to play a game then to sit there and wash dishes for minimum wage..

U all know i'm the guy who wants to give people second chances.. Bring him in the 4th round if he is there.. If not I really don't care

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Oh Vikez...that is just crazy crazy talk

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

V4L

Alright im not gonna argue it..

U all watch someone is gonna give him a hard talk and tell him this is it.. No more fuck ups.. Or ur done and ur washing dishes for minimum wage the rest of ur life..

He is gonna be a good QB and a starter in a few years.. Mark my words ya'll

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast