Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

vikes in probowl

the biggest snub is big dix. he has never been voted in and he has been the one viking that has been in the lineup the longest for the vikes. he started with christy and randall mac in 98 didnt he? and has been more than solid for the vikes. i voted for him 4 times. well, hope that he knows that he is noticed by his fans anyway!!!!!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

vikes in probowl

WHO the f*ck got pro bowl honors for CB's in the NFC, that pisses me off i thought winfield would be in for sure, but like someone mentioned lets talk about big Dixon, what a year then no reward. I dont care what people say about probowl, OH its g*y this and that, but its all about respect, your reward for an exelent season. It would mean something to me.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

vikes in probowl

Dave Dixon got robbed, he has been playing great for 2 years and gets no accoulades!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

vikes in probowl

"vikingstw" wrote:
    WHO the f*ck got pro bowl honors for CB's in the NFC, that pisses me off i thought winfield would be in for sure, but like someone mentioned lets talk about big Dixon, what a year then no reward. I dont care what people say about probowl, OH its g*y this and that, but its all about respect, your reward for an exelent season. It would mean something to me.
    Some cb from the Eagles can't think of his name right off the top of my head. These people mentioned today are just the first string announcements so the 2nd stringers etc have yet to be announced.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

vikes in probowl

So he still has a chance to make the pro bowl?

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

vikes in probowl

Thanks for 'bearin the board' Snow. Nice looking couple. Oh, you an your wife too !! :wink:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

vikes in probowl

"vikingstw" wrote:
    So he still has a chance to make the pro bowl?
    Yes he can. The whole roster will be announced at 3pm central time today so I guess we will have to wait and see if any other vikings made it.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

vikes in probowl

Rhonde Barber of Tampa Bay...Lito Sheppard of d Eagles and Dre bly...Detroit...

Can you believe Dre Bly made it instead of winfield? that ludicris

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

vikes in probowl

"UTVikfan" wrote:
    Personally, I vote they all no show, and not get hurt for the pro-bowl. Like Moss is the only one that doesn't do that! Anyway, hats off to Birk, Pep, and KW. they all way, way deserved it.
    Dixon got snubbed.

Moss is not the only one but he has been consistantly doing it. I think someone else just mentioned that he has been doing it since the last snub in 2001. It is only hurting Moss. His popularity is down. His jersey sales are down and that says it all. I don't think he should have to go if he doesn't want to, just think it would be better if he did.

There is a chance Moss could get asked since Owens probably won't go. It would be a noce gesture to ask someont that probably would never be voted in cause, I don't think Moss will say yes to going if he was asked.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

vikes in probowl

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Moss was not robbed. Sure he is the best receiver in the league, but he had a bad season due to his injury. Moss probably wouldn't have played anyway, because he doesn't seem to like the ProBowl ever since he got snubbed in 2001. Not to mention he will probably want to continue to rest his hammy.

Hell Burleson deserved to go more than Moss. Anyway, the only other player that should have gone would be Winfield. I am disappointed about that,

What??? Check Moss' stats for the # of games he has played, then compute them for the 16 game season(not counting the 2 he started and played 2 snaps, plus the game he got hurt he only played half) and compare them to any of the other pro bowl WR's. He would beat them all. Just because Moss was injured or because he might not show, is no reason for him not to be on the pro bowl team. Look at the year McNabb was injured for half of the season. He put up good #'s in the games he played and thus was named to the pro bowl. Moss has put up great #'s this year, when he has played(except for the stupid times he played when he was like 50%), and nothing.

Also wiggins definitely has had a pro bowl season, but who do you take out, crumpler or witten? Tough to not name those 2 to the pro bowl as well. This one doesn't bother me that much.

Winfield played alright, but not quite at a pro bowl level, however champ bailey made the pro bowl and he has absolutely stunk this year. I really hate when guys get in just for name and reputation. Sapp did it too many times!

Congrats to K-will, he absolutely deserves it. He is a top 3 DT in the league and gets no recognition for how good he is. Too much is given to shaun rogers, who is a stud DT, but williams is better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12