PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Vikes at Phoenix pic from 2003

Here is a pic I found from last years game in Phoenix...just an ideal of the fan base of Vikes fans. This place was a sea of purple! Found this on the So. Cal Fans site!

cool pic!
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Hey thats the side i was on. It was actually kinda cool that day, either that or i was nervous.

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Hey thats the side i was on. It was actually kinda cool that day, either that or i was nervous.
    Who would want to see a pic of that game. Uggggh! Vikingstw were you pissed after that game?
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    Who would want to see a pic of that game. Uggggh! Vikingstw were you pissed after that game?
    I was on that side also...just a little further north (about the 20 yard line) It was actually chilly that day.
    The last play of the game, you could of heard a pin drop, regardless of which team you rooted for. I couldn't beieve it.

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

!

plEASE NEVER AGAIN REFERANCE THAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!! lETS NEVER THINK ABOUT IT AGAIN!!!!

Nightgaunt is offline Starter

Why not? I think loosing that game was the best thing that ever happend to us. Do you actually think we even had a remote chance to go to the Superbowl lastyear? If yah do you need to quit smoking it up. Look at the draft choices we got out of that loss. Udeze is a fucking stud! Need i say more about our draft this year? We were on the $$ on every pick we made. Now if we could just dump Bennet after he has a few decent games IF he ever stays healthy we could have another decent draft like that.

What was funny was...after that game, alot of Card fans were bitchin'(especially on radio shows) because they would of got the first round pick. The sentiment was they could do nothing right!
    I believe they wanted to win, as they should, as part of the emotion of the game.

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

THe people in the crowd that were Cardinals fans seemed to want them to win.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Oh yeah they wanted them to win, and yes i was pissed, it was my first viking game ever. All the viking fans that i was sitting around up there all thought we had won the game before the final dicision. We all new he couldnt have got in but he didnt really know about the force out rule. After the decision i had a lump in my throat i just sat there on that cold a$$ benched staring, i didnt know what to think. It really didnt sink in untill i got the house and saw the highlights.

The Card fans were talking alot of crap after we left the game, it sucked.

But after the game you could tell how happy all the palyers were to win that game.