Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    skogs02 is offline Starter

Vikes=NFC north champs!!!

no way will the packers come back and win the division.After tonight the packers will be a game behind the vikes and they go to philly next week!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I don't think St. Louis is all they're cracked up to be. They are an average team along with about 14 other NFC teams. Thank God we are in the NFC this year though, cuz I think 9-7 will get a team into the playoffs!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I wish i could watch the game but i will be at work for most of it. If the game was in St. Lou i would take the rams but there similar to us, "not great outside". One week they look like a playoff team then the next week they play like crap. They have a explosive offense and if they can get it going against that no so great defense then they can take them. It also has alot to do with wether or not Green plays. It should be fun, the rams are better then the texans though.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

I hear Green is out for the game. If so, St. Louis has a chance, but I just can't bet against the Pack at home.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

I am rooting hard for St. Louis, But Holt is questionable as well. Packers lucky winning streak comes to an end either this week or next!

I do think the Division is The Vikings this year. They hold their destiny, just beat the crappy teams and win at home and we should not lose anymore games!
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

the packers hold their destiny just as much as the vikings though lol...and i hope you guys aren't looking past chicago and detroit on the road because to put it simply, you guys just aren't that good on the road. granted chicago is nothing special and detroit is on the decline, nothing should be taken for granted in the NFL. i dont think green will be playing, however i dont think it matters. najeh will be back there and it doesnt take much to run on a poor st. louis defense. bulger is extremely inconsistent and they dont have a hint of a running attack.

next week against philly, its simple, run the ball all over them. ahman will be 100% by then and the packers will be able to play ball control. i dont expect to stop their offensive attack, however if it becomes a shootout, i like our chances because they have few playmakers...mcnabb, owens and westbrook. the pack has more playmakers, a better offensive line, better running backs, a better receiving corps. its not going to be easy pickings for philly, just wait and see...
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

I think that either team can win tonight. StL is a decent team, and will have a VERY good chance, especially if Green is out. If they lose tonight the Pack is out, they are horrible at rebounding off of losses, if they lose one, they lose three, and they will definitly lose against Philly, and we can whoop chicago with A. Moss back, and B. No QB on the opponent's side. Face it Javon, you are in a pretty pickle. You are where we were last year. You have the tie breaker right now, it is a dead heat, however, we have the easy scheduel this year :-). We jsut beat our hardest opponent in the second half of the season by 11 points, the next hardest team we play is seattle, and they are here and not much to speak about. And there is the Pack...but we all know how good you guys are in the dome....so yeah. Good luck with you having the harder scheduel to finish off the season, like we did last year.

Fav'Ray had his time, and his house is coming down. Once he leaves so will the fans and they GB hype. Expect a fan drop of about 75% out of GB in the next year...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    I think that either team can win tonight. StL is a decent team, and will have a VERY good chance, especially if Green is out. If they lose tonight the Pack is out, they are horrible at rebounding off of losses, if they lose one, they lose three, and they will definitly lose against Philly, and we can whoop chicago with A. Moss back, and B. No QB on the opponent's side. Face it Javon, you are in a pretty pickle. You are where we were last year. You have the tie breaker right now, it is a dead heat, however, we have the easy scheduel this year :-). We jsut beat our hardest opponent in the second half of the season by 11 points, the next hardest team we play is seattle, and they are here and not much to speak about. And there is the Pack...but we all know how good you guys are in the dome....so yeah. Good luck with you having the harder scheduel to finish off the season, like we did last year.

Fav'Ray had his time, and his house is coming down. Once he leaves so will the fans and they GB hype. Expect a fan drop of about 75% out of GB in the next year...
    I agree with almost all of that except the end. I've lived in Wisconsin for most of my life and one thing I will gladly admit is that Packer fans are Packer fans through and through. Once Favre is gone, and the Pack is Back (in the cellar), lambeau will still be sold out, the waiting list for season tickets will still be 15 years long, and the fans will still cheer them on game after game.

What they WILL lose is the fair-weather fans...the ones that no team really wants. But, truth be told, that won't be that big of a factor.

I still think that Green Bay will go 3-3 on the remainder of the season, while the Vikes can go 5-0.

Caine

skogs02 is offline Starter

I hope Green does play tonight,good ole' butterfingers should lay the ball on the ground a few times

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Sorry Jwalk-
    Vikes will have a better division record (especially after X-mas eve), not overlooking Detroit, but Chad Hutchinson and no Urlacher? I think the refs from the Green Bay game could officiate and The Vikes will still win!
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast