Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    XTAP59's Avatar
    XTAP59 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    777

  2. #2
    loudog's Avatar
    loudog is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    35

    Vikes / Lions game stats

    I'm glad Detroit abandoned the running game for no damn reason because Harrington sucks. He kept the Vikes in the game with his horrible accuracy. He did have a few good throws. I especially like the one he passed to Winfield.
    What s the use of autonomy when a button does it all?

  3. #3
    Storm's Avatar
    Storm is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    492

    Vikes / Lions game stats

    "loudog" wrote:
    I'm glad Detroit abandoned the running game for no damn reason because Harrington sucks.
    Very true. We had so much trouble stopping the run early, it was scary. Kevin Jones ran almost 100 yards on us in the first half.

    Pass defense was indeed decent though.

  4. #4
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    705

    Vikes / Lions game stats

    I thought James Hall sacked Daunte at least twice. Those sacks arent on there.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

  5. #5
    silvermane is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    145

    Vikes / Lions game stats

    he did sack daunte twice. made my day...

    as for abandoning the running game, i do think we should have stuck with it in the second half seeing how jones was averaging over 5 yards a carry in the first half. but the few times he did get the ball in the second half he never got much and had a couple losses actually. bottom line is the second half offense looked more like the offense we've seen the last few weeks...horrid. kudos should also go to the vikes defense for pressuring harrington and stuffing jones.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,196

    Vikes / Lions game stats

    Silvermane -- good game man. You guys are getting better and fast. You guys will soon be a force in the NFC North for sure. :thumbright:

    Glad we could pull off the win though. :thumbleft:
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

  7. #7
    XTAP59's Avatar
    XTAP59 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    777

    Vikes / Lions game stats

    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    Silvermane -- good game man. You guys are getting better and fast. You guys will soon be a force in the NFC North for sure. :thumbright:

    Glad we could pull off the win though. :thumbleft:
    Yes, once Charlie Rogers comes back next year, the Lions should have a decent offense. The defense is improving as well.....
    Could be tight next year.

    LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

  8. #8
    silvermane is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    145

    Vikes / Lions game stats

    yeah i really think next year the division will be very competitive.

    we will have rogers back. rumor is he may be available for the final 3 games this year but i'd rather have him rest and be ready for next year so we don't have this happen yet again.

    your defense will be more experienced, and should be much more consistent than this year. pep and moss will be scary again.

    chicago will have grossman and urlacher back, and if they are smart they will get some receiver help in the offseason. their defense will also be even better.

    and green bay, well as long as they have favre and green they will be in it too.

    should bring us back to the early 90s when all of us were playoff contenders. good stuff!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    969

    Vikes / Lions game stats

    "silvermane" wrote:
    yeah i really think next year the division will be very competitive.

    we will have rogers back. rumor is he may be available for the final 3 games this year but i'd rather have him rest and be ready for next year so we don't have this happen yet again.

    your defense will be more experienced, and should be much more consistent than this year. pep and moss will be scary again.

    chicago will have grossman and urlacher back, and if they are smart they will get some receiver help in the offseason. their defense will also be even better.

    and green bay, well as long as they have favre and green they will be in it too.

    should bring us back to the early 90s when all of us were playoff contenders. good stuff!
    yes I totally agree with you ......this division has potential to be one of the toughest next year.

  10. #10
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Vikes / Lions game stats

    Its already the closest, most competetive division in the league.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Similar Threads

  1. Vikes/Lions Tailgate/Game Pics Thread
    By GaryfromIllinois in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 10:37 PM
  2. Vikes, Bears, Packers & Lions Website Stats
    By 30brando in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 08:04 AM
  3. Game Perdictions Lions vs Vikes
    By Bkfldviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 01:08 AM
  4. Officials in the Lions/Vikes game
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 04:52 AM
  5. Vikes / Lions game predictions
    By XTAP59 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 03:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •