Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Ranger is offline Coach

Re: Vikes LAST in NFC North

The Bears DID have some offensive explosions, though, particularly in the beginning of the season.

I'm actually very excited about this season, even though I think we'll finish at or below .500.
    I'm expecting some really exciting things from our receivers and backfield, and if we can keep these guys together for a year or two, things could be looking very nice.

bigbadragz is offline Coordinator

"Ranger" wrote:
    The Bears DID have some offensive explosions, though, particularly in the beginning of the season.

I'm actually very excited about this season, even though I think we'll finish at or below .500.
    I'm expecting some really exciting things from our receivers and backfield, and if we can keep these guys together for a year or two, things could be looking very nice.
    if we had the schedule we had last year i'd be real pumped.
    the only positive is our division basically has to play the same teams and unless they are somehow that much better than us i can't see someone running away with it.
    we just have to keep our heads above water until the offense gets in a groove enough to make a run at the playoffs.
    if we start out in a hole we probably won't be able to survive.

detroit on paper has made the most progress but still have holes.
    and the bears have lost t.jones, lance briggs, probably tank for half the season, ian scott, the other DT to the chiefs, and basically have just added archeletta.
    can anyone say over-rated.
    and they still have grossman.
    the thing vike fans should feel most confident about is that the bears have grossman.
    that in itself gives us a shot.
    LET THAT WHICH DOES NOT MATTER, TRULY SLIDE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I can see us finishing behind the bears and cheesedicks, but come on, no way we'll be worse than the lions!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings' Offense Will Have to Learn on the Job
    Posted Jun 2nd 2007 3:18PM
    by Michael David Smith
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

I'm so nervous about Jackson, but anything is better than that cheesedick Bollinger.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

We shall deffinitly see this year if Jackson can lead this team to the playoffs oh and beyond

We're probably gonna be a 70/30 run/pass ratio this season. But I guess you never know. Maybe TJ will come out like a gangbuster like Daunte did! That would be a pleasant surprise!

Ranger is offline Coach

If the offensive line improves a bit, he wont HAVE to play spectacular ball for the Vikes to have a pretty good season.
    They're stacked at RB with two guys capable of being successful starters, and a third option that generally makes good use of his attempts.

TJ will have to just keep the defenses fairly honest, and with fast receivers and a strong arm, testing the deep field every so often will do just fine.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234