Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    DuhBears is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    79

    Vikes just dont get it

    You know the bears are right on your tail. I cant wait to face you guys and Mr. Culpepper will be on his back all day when Harris, Briggs and the others get through with him. He wont even remember how to do his celebration after that. Vikings got no super bowl which i see makes viking fans still jealous and bitter of other teams today. its all jealousy and you can count on another viqueen choke!
    http://www.dabearz.com/modules/Downloads/userfile.php?id=5

  2. #2
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Vikes just dont get it

    NFC NORTH W L T Pct PF PA
    Minnesota 5 4 0 .556 242 227
    Chicago 4 5 0 .444 155 159

    You guys just don't get it.

    You have only scored 155 points. You have allowed 4 more points than you have scored.

    You better send some help to the Lions this week to keep us from getting our momentum back. We are going to start rolling here and you are going to be in trouble. You can't continue to win by defensive TDs and punt returns. Please stop talking smack until you have over taken us.

    We will see you in about 15 years when Daunte and Moss retire. Oh and tell Lovie we would like to offer him a D-Coordinator spot when he gets fired or his contract isn't renewed because he was unfortunate enough to take on a hopeless task.

    I wouldn't be so mean but you keep hanging around asking for it. Nothing you can say is going to hurt me, I don't believe any of it.

  3. #3
    enlvikeman's Avatar
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,395

    Vikes just dont get it

    Why would an individual visit an opposing teams website and lamefully try to stir sh*t up?

    My only reasoning would be a low self esteem, no life or their low on the anti-depressent medications they are supposed to be taking.



    "24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

    CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

  4. #4
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Blog Entries
    4

    Vikes just dont get it

    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    Why would an individual visit an opposing teams website and lamefully try to stir sh*t up?

    My only reasoning would be a low self esteem, no life or their low on the anti-depressent medications they are supposed to be taking.
    Quite easy really - he won't go to the Colts board with his smack as he'll get no respect from them at all- so he's coming to try and act the big ' I am'. Impressive that he could name two of the Bears players unaided though, so he's marginally above the neanderthal level of most bears fans

    Still nice that he refers to Pep as Mr. Culpepper, doesn't mean that we won't refer to him as dumbass though.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  5. #5
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    705

    Re: Vikes just dont get it

    "DuhBears" wrote:
    You know the bears are right on your tail. I cant wait to face you guys and Mr. Culpepper will be on his back all day when Harris, Briggs and the others get through with him. He wont even remember how to do his celebration after that. Vikings got no super bowl which i see makes viking fans still jealous and bitter of other teams today. its all jealousy and you can count on another viqueen choke!
    Is he still on here? Oh wait, no, he'll be gone after this sunday...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

  6. #6
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Vikes just dont get it

    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    Why would an individual visit an opposing teams website and lamefully try to stir sh*t up?

    My only reasoning would be a low self esteem, no life or their low on the anti-depressent medications they are supposed to be taking.
    Quite easy really - he won't go to the Colts board with his smack as he'll get no respect from them at all- so he's coming to try and act the big ' I am'. Impressive that he could name two of the Bears players unaided though, so he's marginally above the neanderthal level of most bears fans

    Still nice that he refers to Pep as Mr. Culpepper, doesn't mean that we won't refer to him as dumbass though.
    LMAO! :lol: DuhBears = dumbass
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #7
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    Vikes just dont get it

    This bears fan sure doent have a life and clue does he. Im really beginning to think its loviebear but under a different user name and making stuff up to make it seem like he doesnt know what we are talking about.

    ALl i can say is get a life loser cuz no one gives a s*** what you think or what your bears COULD do.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


  8. #8
    GP_1_Again is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    77

    Look Out


  9. #9
    cheesefree is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    242

    Vikes just dont get it

    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    This bears fan sure doent have a life and clue does he. Im really beginning to think its loviebear but under a different user name and making stuff up to make it seem like he doesnt know what we are talking about.

    ALl i can say is get a life loser cuz no one gives a s*** what you think or what your bears COULD do.
    I think it is loviebear. A more delusional and retarded loviebear.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

  10. #10
    purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,374

    Re: Vikes just dont get it

    "DuhBears" wrote:
    You know the bears are right on your tail. I cant wait to face you guys and Mr. Culpepper will be on his back all day when Harris, Briggs and the others get through with him. He wont even remember how to do his celebration after that. Vikings got no super bowl which i see makes viking fans still jealous and bitter of other teams today. its all jealousy and you can count on another viqueen choke!
    [size=7px][/size]

    I get the duh in your name short for duhm a$$ HAHA
    You can't wait to face us I think you have a short memory. :tongue:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

    Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Please dont be de ja vu all over again.
    By Peterson08 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 07:19 PM
  2. i just dont know what to think....
    By mr.woo in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 09:28 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 03:10 AM
  4. We dont have to....
    By VikingsTw in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 11:09 PM
  5. I dont like this...
    By VikingsTw in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 10:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •