Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DuhBears is offline Rookie

Vikes just dont get it

You know the bears are right on your tail. I cant wait to face you guys and Mr. Culpepper will be on his back all day when Harris, Briggs and the others get through with him. He wont even remember how to do his celebration after that. Vikings got no super bowl which i see makes viking fans still jealous and bitter of other teams today. its all jealousy and you can count on another viqueen choke!
    http://www.dabearz.com/modules/Downloads/userfile.php?id=5

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Vikes just dont get it

NFC NORTH W L T Pct PF PA
    Minnesota 5 4 0 .556 242 227
    Chicago 4 5 0 .444 155 159

You guys just don't get it.

You have only scored 155 points. You have allowed 4 more points than you have scored.

You better send some help to the Lions this week to keep us from getting our momentum back. We are going to start rolling here and you are going to be in trouble. You can't continue to win by defensive TDs and punt returns. Please stop talking smack until you have over taken us.

We will see you in about 15 years when Daunte and Moss retire. Oh and tell Lovie we would like to offer him a D-Coordinator spot when he gets fired or his contract isn't renewed because he was unfortunate enough to take on a hopeless task.

I wouldn't be so mean but you keep hanging around asking for it. Nothing you can say is going to hurt me, I don't believe any of it.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Vikes just dont get it

Why would an individual visit an opposing teams website and lamefully try to stir sh*t up?

My only reasoning would be a low self esteem, no life or their low on the anti-depressent medications they are supposed to be taking.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Vikes just dont get it

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    Why would an individual visit an opposing teams website and lamefully try to stir sh*t up?

My only reasoning would be a low self esteem, no life or their low on the anti-depressent medications they are supposed to be taking.
    Quite easy really - he won't go to the Colts board with his smack as he'll get no respect from them at all- so he's coming to try and act the big ' I am'. Impressive that he could name two of the Bears players unaided though, so he's marginally above the neanderthal level of most bears fans

Still nice that he refers to Pep as Mr. Culpepper, doesn't mean that we won't refer to him as dumbass though.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Re: Vikes just dont get it

"DuhBears" wrote:
    You know the bears are right on your tail. I cant wait to face you guys and Mr. Culpepper will be on his back all day when Harris, Briggs and the others get through with him. He wont even remember how to do his celebration after that. Vikings got no super bowl which i see makes viking fans still jealous and bitter of other teams today. its all jealousy and you can count on another viqueen choke!
    Is he still on here? Oh wait, no, he'll be gone after this sunday...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Vikes just dont get it

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:

Quite easy really - he won't go to the Colts board with his smack as he'll get no respect from them at all- so he's coming to try and act the big ' I am'. Impressive that he could name two of the Bears players unaided though, so he's marginally above the neanderthal level of most bears fans

Still nice that he refers to Pep as Mr. Culpepper, doesn't mean that we won't refer to him as dumbass though.
    LMAO! :lol: DuhBears = dumbass
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Vikes just dont get it

This bears fan sure doent have a life and clue does he. Im really beginning to think its loviebear but under a different user name and making stuff up to make it seem like he doesnt know what we are talking about.

ALl i can say is get a life loser cuz no one gives a s*** what you think or what your bears COULD do.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

GP_1_Again is offline Rookie

Look Out

cheesefree is offline Starter

Vikes just dont get it

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    This bears fan sure doent have a life and clue does he. Im really beginning to think its loviebear but under a different user name and making stuff up to make it seem like he doesnt know what we are talking about.

ALl i can say is get a life loser cuz no one gives a s*** what you think or what your bears COULD do.
    I think it is loviebear. A more delusional and retarded loviebear.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Vikes just dont get it

"DuhBears" wrote:
    [size=7px][/size]

I get the duh in your name short for duhm a$$ HAHA
    You can't wait to face us I think you have a short memory. :tongue:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast