Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    T-Bone is offline Rookie

Vikes-Jags reaction

Defense finally came through. They held Jags to only FGs on few drives with turnovers (finally) and QB pressure all day. Couple thoughts: is there any way we can sign one of their kickers? Cortez actually reached the end zone once (crowd cheering was priceless) and bennett actually pounded one punt but their kickers were huge all game. Also, newman was impressive.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Vikes-Jags reaction

That was a great win! The defense bent but didn't break and that is pretty important! It's not the yardage between the 20s that matter. It's what they on D with their backs to the wall!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Vikes-Jags reaction

Props to the make shift O-Line, great job!

T-Bone is offline Rookie

Vikes-Jags reaction

Moss shows us all why he is the best receiver to play the game. He catches balls that no one else could. We can thank CC #80 for teaching him to toe the line!

Vikes-Jags reaction

The make shift O-line played great.....Newman was also spectacular.....Great team effort today

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

Vikes-Jags reaction

the defense really impressed me today. once i saw that first drive and continued to see fred taylor run for big yards, i thought the vikes were going to be in for a long one. the vikes D stepped up and made big plays when they had to. no one said it had to be pretty. the defense really came through today and made up for that late fumble that would have put it away with a take away of their own. props to the D.
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

T-Bone is offline Rookie

Vikes-Jags reaction

JWalk, if we could remove the picture from your post we might stop imagining you as a cheese-eating Favre-hugger and more like a horn-wearing Purple bleeder. Good work!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Vikes-Jags reaction

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    That was a great win! The defense bent but didn't break and that is pretty important! It's not the yardage between the 20s that matter. It's what they on D with their backs to the wall!!
    Exactly, Taylor might have ran well.. but I don't care how much yardage he got.. it still wasn't enough to keep the Vikings from winning :salute:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Vikes-Jags reaction

Thanks for the nice words jwalk! What do you think is going to happen in tomorrow nights game? I just don't think the Rams can go on the road in the cold and beat you guys, unfortunately! The next week though against Philly is going to be tough!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

Vikes-Jags reaction

defense did good. still would want the offense with the ball with 2 mins left, but who wouldn't? What amazed me even more is that our center and whole right side of our line was revamped. They played pretty well until daunte got sacked and fumbled right at the end.

And about the kickers, I think if scobee or san diego's naeding had dropped to us in the draft, one of them would be ours. they were both nabbed right in front of us.
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast