Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vikesls is offline Rookie

Vikes / Jags Prediction

This will be close. Probably a field goal in overtime. Look for Wiggins in the end zone, Burleson doing the reliable catching Carter used to do. Moss for about 10 plays, 2 TDs of course. Defense plays their normal weak, pathetic game and allows Jags to walk on us. I'd guess Vikes barely win, 27-24 in OT.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Vikes / Jags Prediction

"XTAP59" wrote:
    Randy Moss returns. Two TD catches.

Culpepper 400 yards passing. 5 TD passes.

Defense will record 7 sacks.

Chavous with an INT.

Kevin Williams with a fumble recovery.

Vikes 42
    Jags 24
    Are you kidding? The jags defense is pretty good and I don't think we'll be putting up numbers like that! Let's hope for a W!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Vikes / Jags Prediction

I like your way of thinking XTAP59.. but the felines can play some D so I don't know if it'll amount to that much either. I'm expecting a dog fight today. Leftwich is gonna be even more of a statue in the pocket since he isn't 100 percent going into the game. I expect we'll go after him like a pack of hungry wolves.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Vikes / Jags Prediction

I'll say vikes 27 jags 16! jk

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Vikes / Jags Prediction

Wow Foreman 44 that was a good predition
    can we clone Bud Grant?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikes / Jags Prediction

"XTAP59" wrote:
    Randy Moss returns. Two TD catches.

Culpepper 400 yards passing. 5 TD passes.

Defense will record 7 sacks.

Chavous with an INT.

Kevin Williams with a fumble recovery.

Vikes 42
    Jags 24
    Hey, you got the KWill fumble recovery right...bet you or any of us could've dreamed up that 77-yard return for a TD, though... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Vikes / Jags Prediction

LOL.., I kept thinking he's going to be caught from behind. Nobody even tried to give chase. With such a big guy you'd think someone could have caught him. I'd also like to see the offense cranked up a bit. Maybe Randy will heal a little more this week and be back at 100%.

Another thing, we can thank the schedule makers for another snafu. The Bears are practically coming off a bye after playing Thanksgiving. Not as bad as the Packers coming off a bye, but two games against divisional foes coming off long layoffs is a little much to ask.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Vikes / Jags Prediction

"SKOL" wrote:
    LOL.., I kept thinking he's going to be caught from behind. Nobody even tried to give chase. With such a big guy you'd think someone could have caught him. I'd also like to see the offense cranked up a bit. Maybe Randy will heal a little more this week and be back at 100%.

Another thing, we can thank the schedule makers for another snafu. The Bears are practically coming off a bye after playing Thanksgiving. Not as bad as the Packers coming off a bye, but two games against divisional foes coming off long layoffs is a little much to ask.
    If it wasn't for that HUGE block from Winfield, Williams might have caught from behind! Props to Winfield for that huge block! I wish I watched the game on TV but noooo, they didn't air it!
    0fc1de3e4ff7ffe42e40bba70cebd90c

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12