Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Results 201 to 210 of 210
  1. #201
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: VIKES INK TANK WILLIAMS!!!!!!!

    "mewario" wrote:
    The Sauce is beautiful. We just need to kick Wiggins out of town, can't block, can't get any yards after catch because he's so fat, and is not a game changer. If we need a pass catching TE, get someone who is more of a total package. Who's for Leonard Pope? Can block, beastly size to beat up on defenses, and is a receiving threat.
    you have never seen wiggins play..flat out
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  2. #202
    LL-MMan's Avatar
    LL-MMan is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    169

    Re: VIKES INK TANK WILLIAMS!!!!!!!

    That's why I like Wiggins... he's fat but yet still holds his own and jumps 3ft in the air.

    Viking fans hunger a Championship more than anyone in sports.

    Bring it home boyz.
    Bring it home.

  3. #203
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: VIKES INK TANK WILLIAMS!!!!!!!

    "rdknieff" wrote:
    "mewario" wrote:
    The Sauce is beautiful. We just need to kick Wiggins out of town, can't block, can't get any yards after catch because he's so fat, and is not a game changer. If we need a pass catching TE, get someone who is more of a total package. Who's for Leonard Pope? Can block, beastly size to beat up on defenses, and is a receiving threat.
    i swear, everytime i read your posts i remember how ridiculous some of the things you say are...no offense, really, this is not a fight, but c'mon...Wiggins led our team with receptions for 2 years running. No YAC? Haven't you seen the Wiggy Jump? That's a wicked move for a big man!
    Actually Wiggin's YAC is low. Last year it was 3.5 and for his career only 4.5. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5297/career;_ylt=AmsosCmtxv9fgEHMJDq8m2r.uLYF Its just that the yards he gets is at the right time for a first down.

    It puts him near the bottom in NFL TE's last year. 2005 TE YAC Granted TE's do not get that many yards after catch, but Wiggins is kinda low with this.

    He does like to leave his feet a lot. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. I always coach my players to leave their feet as a last resort. It is way to easy to take down a guy once he is in the air; Del Rio can attest to that.

  4. #204
    hovan's Avatar
    hovan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: VIKES INK TANK WILLIAMS!!!!!!!

    I like it
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

  5. #205
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: VIKES INK TANK WILLIAMS!!!!!!!

    Fact of the matter is Kleinsasser has done jack shit the last few years and Wiggins has anchored the recieving core.

    If someone had to go tomorrow it would probably be Sasser.

    "As well, Kleinsasser will not be traded or dealt or the other crap being posted here. You don't realise how good he is as I and Brad do; shame on you. Brad said he will be important, and I believe him.
    The experts on this board should get their a** outa their ears, and quit being all knowing.
    We've got good depth by not letting our players go, too.

    I've loved the Vikings since I was 18 and I'm from Canada"

    I guess this is someway pertaining to me because I was speculating along with a few others he was trade bait. I can instantly tell that if he was traded you would be the last person to stand up and apologize for being a taint licker. Oh and stop putting your dirty ass Canadian money in my American pop machines.

  6. #206
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: VIKES INK TANK WILLIAMS!!!!!!!

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Fact of the matter is Kleinsasser has done jack pooh the last few years and Wiggins has anchored the recieving core.

    If someone had to go tomorrow it would probably be Sasser.

    "As well, Kleinsasser will not be traded or dealt or the other crap being posted here. You don't realise how good he is as I and Brad do; shame on you. Brad said he will be important, and I believe him.
    The experts on this board should get their a** outa their ears, and quit being all knowing.
    We've got good depth by not letting our players go, too.

    I've loved the Vikings since I was 18 and I'm from Canada"

    I guess this is someway pertaining to me because I was speculating along with a few others he was trade bait. I can instantly tell that if he was traded you would be the last person to stand up and apologize for being a taint licker. Oh and stop putting your dirty jiggly butt Canadian money in my American pop machines.
    :sign5:

    (Sometimes a one word reply or smiley is all that is needed)

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #207
    ColoradoVike is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    444

    Re: VIKES INK TANK WILLIAMS!!!!!!!

    the way I look at it, this was a necessary move because, with the expected departure of Moe Williams, we would have been beow the "Williams quota." Plus, there will be 3 defensive starters with the Williams surname. This will make sports announcers' jobs that much easier too.

  8. #208
    Turboe's Avatar
    Turboe is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,593

    Re: VIKES INK TANK WILLIAMS!!!!!!!

    "ColoradoVike" wrote:
    the way I look at it, this was a necessary move because, with the expected departure of Moe Williams, we would have been beow the "Williams quota."
    Makes sense to me. That sounds like a smart move.

    Also, we have our two D. Scott's at Defensive End now as well, so as you pointed out the announcers only need to remember a couple names on the defensive side of the ball to be covered.

  9. #209
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: VIKES INK TANK WILLIAMS!!!!!!!

    "mewario" wrote:
    The Sauce is beautiful. We just need to kick Wiggins out of town, can't block, can't get any yards after catch because he's so fat, and is not a game changer. If we need a pass catching TE, get someone who is more of a total package. Who's for Leonard Pope? Can block, beastly size to beat up on defenses, and is a receiving threat.
    Wiggy stays...he just gets FIRST DOWNS!!!

    BTW, F the C's! :razz:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #210
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: VIKES INK TANK WILLIAMS!!!!!!!

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Fact of the matter is Kleinsasser has done jack pooh the last few years and Wiggins has anchored the recieving core.

    If someone had to go tomorrow it would probably be Sasser.

    "As well, Kleinsasser will not be traded or dealt or the other crap being posted here. You don't realise how good he is as I and Brad do; shame on you. Brad said he will be important, and I believe him.
    The experts on this board should get their a** outa their ears, and quit being all knowing.
    We've got good depth by not letting our players go, too.

    I've loved the Vikings since I was 18 and I'm from Canada"

    I guess this is someway pertaining to me because I was speculating along with a few others he was trade bait. I can instantly tell that if he was traded you would be the last person to stand up and apologize for being a taint licker. Oh and stop putting your dirty jiggly butt Canadian money in my American pop machines.
    Wow this is a great post from top to bottom. I am a huge Sasser fan but he really hasn't done much the past couple of years. I'd love for him to be here healthy and contribute to our success but if he were to leave, it may help us improve even more. With T Rich and Wiggins what will Sasser's role be? Remember, Tony has great hands to go with his lead blocking ability and we all know what Wiggins can do.

    [color=red]

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Similar Threads

  1. Tank Williams out of commission.....again
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 10:08 AM
  2. Tank Williams
    By jessejames09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 11:48 AM
  3. Tank Williams cut?!?
    By UndisputedVike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 06:13 AM
  4. Tank Williams sig
    By sharper42 in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 06:13 PM
  5. Tank Williams background
    By PurplePeopleEaters in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 03:17 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •