Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: VIKES INK TANK WILLIAMS!!!!!!!

"mewario" wrote:
    The Sauce is beautiful. We just need to kick Wiggins out of town, can't block, can't get any yards after catch because he's so fat, and is not a game changer. If we need a pass catching TE, get someone who is more of a total package. Who's for Leonard Pope? Can block, beastly size to beat up on defenses, and is a receiving threat.
    you have never seen wiggins play..flat out
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

LL-MMan is offline Starter

That's why I like Wiggins... he's fat but yet still holds his own and jumps 3ft in the air.

Viking fans hunger a Championship more than anyone in sports.

Bring it home boyz.
    Bring it home.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"rdknieff" wrote:
    "mewario" wrote:
    The Sauce is beautiful. We just need to kick Wiggins out of town, can't block, can't get any yards after catch because he's so fat, and is not a game changer. If we need a pass catching TE, get someone who is more of a total package. Who's for Leonard Pope? Can block, beastly size to beat up on defenses, and is a receiving threat.
    i swear, everytime i read your posts i remember how ridiculous some of the things you say are...no offense, really, this is not a fight, but c'mon...Wiggins led our team with receptions for 2 years running. No YAC? Haven't you seen the Wiggy Jump? That's a wicked move for a big man!
    Actually Wiggin's YAC is low. Last year it was 3.5 and for his career only 4.5. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5297/career;_ylt=AmsosCmtxv9fgEHMJDq8m2r.uLYF Its just that the yards he gets is at the right time for a first down.

It puts him near the bottom in NFL TE's last year. 2005 TE YAC Granted TE's do not get that many yards after catch, but Wiggins is kinda low with this.

He does like to leave his feet a lot. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. I always coach my players to leave their feet as a last resort. It is way to easy to take down a guy once he is in the air; Del Rio can attest to that.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

I like it
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Del Rio Guest

Fact of the matter is Kleinsasser has done jack shit the last few years and Wiggins has anchored the recieving core.

If someone had to go tomorrow it would probably be Sasser.

"As well, Kleinsasser will not be traded or dealt or the other crap being posted here. You don't realise how good he is as I and Brad do; shame on you. Brad said he will be important, and I believe him.
    The experts on this board should get their a** outa their ears, and quit being all knowing.
    We've got good depth by not letting our players go, too.

I've loved the Vikings since I was 18 and I'm from Canada"

I guess this is someway pertaining to me because I was speculating along with a few others he was trade bait. I can instantly tell that if he was traded you would be the last person to stand up and apologize for being a taint licker. Oh and stop putting your dirty ass Canadian money in my American pop machines.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Fact of the matter is Kleinsasser has done jack pooh the last few years and Wiggins has anchored the recieving core.

"As well, Kleinsasser will not be traded or dealt or the other crap being posted here. You don't realise how good he is as I and Brad do; shame on you. Brad said he will be important, and I believe him.
    The experts on this board should get their a** outa their ears, and quit being all knowing.

I guess this is someway pertaining to me because I was speculating along with a few others he was trade bait. I can instantly tell that if he was traded you would be the last person to stand up and apologize for being a taint licker. Oh and stop putting your dirty jiggly butt Canadian money in my American pop machines.
    :sign5:

(Sometimes a one word reply or smiley is all that is needed)

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

ColoradoVike is offline Pro-Bowler

the way I look at it, this was a necessary move because, with the expected departure of Moe Williams, we would have been beow the "Williams quota." Plus, there will be 3 defensive starters with the Williams surname. This will make sports announcers' jobs that much easier too.

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

"ColoradoVike" wrote:
    the way I look at it, this was a necessary move because, with the expected departure of Moe Williams, we would have been beow the "Williams quota."
    Makes sense to me. That sounds like a smart move.

Also, we have our two D. Scott's at Defensive End now as well, so as you pointed out the announcers only need to remember a couple names on the defensive side of the ball to be covered.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"mewario" wrote:
    Wiggy stays...he just gets FIRST DOWNS!!!

BTW, F the C's! :razz:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Fact of the matter is Kleinsasser has done jack pooh the last few years and Wiggins has anchored the recieving core.

I guess this is someway pertaining to me because I was speculating along with a few others he was trade bait. I can instantly tell that if he was traded you would be the last person to stand up and apologize for being a taint licker. Oh and stop putting your dirty jiggly butt Canadian money in my American pop machines.
    Wow this is a great post from top to bottom. I am a huge Sasser fan but he really hasn't done much the past couple of years. I'd love for him to be here healthy and contribute to our success but if he were to leave, it may help us improve even more. With T Rich and Wiggins what will Sasser's role be? Remember, Tony has great hands to go with his lead blocking ability and we all know what Wiggins can do.

[color=red]

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021