Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

The vikes have a new freak.

According to ESPN's john clayton, the vikes now have a freak #2 on the team. He called Dontarrious thomas a freak after seeing him play in the scrimmages this weekend against KC. I know I have been saying this over and over again, but I think this kid is gonna be a great LB very quickly in this league, and will be D rookie of the year.

Clayton also had good reviews for EJ henderson, saying he is a playmaker.

jiggyjack is offline Rookie

i just hope they make plays. i heard we ve got some great speed in the linebackers. if claiborne is healthy and the young guys step up and dont get caught out of position too much, it could be a lot of fun to watch.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"jiggyjack" wrote:
    i just hope they make plays. i heard we ve got some great speed in the linebackers. if claiborne is healthy and the young guys step up and dont get caught out of position too much, it could be a lot of fun to watch.

Yeah, I see claiborne's health as more of a concern, than EJ and DT's youth and inexperience.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Re: The vikes have a new freak.

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    According to ESPN's john clayton, the vikes now have a freak #2 on the team. He called Dontarrious thomas a freak after seeing him play in the scrimmages this weekend against KC. I know I have been saying this over and over again, but I think this kid is gonna be a great LB very quickly in this league, and will be D rookie of the year.

Clayton also had good reviews for EJ henderson, saying he is a playmaker.
    Collective Viking Fans: "WE LOVE ESPN!!!!"
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Holy crap.... since when does anyone have anything good to say about our team???!!!! I take this as a very good sign!!! I'm already optimistic about the season, but this helps even more!!!

Big Daddy is offline Starter

Any good news is welcome in my book. I just hope we can avoid any serious injuries or off field distractions. If the young studs can minimize their mistakes and not get cought out of position too much, it should be a great year. Go Viks!
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

A friendly word of advice the sooner you get rid of Claiborne the better off the Vikes will be. He is a cancer, you have been warned.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

What would give you an idea that Claiborn is a cancer? Yeah, he did get hurt last year but has had a very good career so far and I don't see why that wouldn't continue. He's a leader, a hardworker, and a very good linebacker. Please Clarify...
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

silvermane is offline Rookie

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    A friendly word of advice the sooner you get rid of Claiborne the better off the Vikes will be. He is a cancer, you have been warned.
    what??? please explain that. i have followed claiborne since he joined on with the vikes and he is in much better shape now than he used to be. and if i'm not mistaken he is committed to the vikes strength and conditioning program again this year to keep in shape.

as far as attitude claiborne is a class act and team player. he has played with injuries before and has shown a willingness to play his best at whatever position he is asked to play. i mean the guy has experience at all three linebacker positions in his career. he may not be the fastest or athletic guy around but to say he is cancer, you are just way off with that one.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

"BigEasyViking" wrote:
    What would give you an idea that Claiborn is a cancer? Yeah, he did get hurt last year but has had a very good career so far and I don't see why that wouldn't continue. He's a leader, a hardworker, and a very good linebacker. Please Clarify...
    Listen to both Los and Texpack - any good player we have is a cancer of some sort. Moss is like testicular I guess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast