Vikes good young talent

"ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Vikes good young talent

I can say for the first time in a long time, that I am really ecited about the young talent we have on our team. We have a lot of guys that are going to make our football team really good in a few years. Our D is really coming along, and should be great in the future. We have Hovan, and Kevin Williams on D-line, Claiborne, EJ, Nattiel, Raonall Smith, and Nick Rogers at LB. I think brian Williams will become a really good #2 CB. We will need to get a good young DE, CB, and safety next year to have our future D complete. I really like the athleticism of our young D players, especially the LB's, and LB's is where you start to form a good defense.

On offense we have McKinnie and Rosenthol on O-line, a dangerous group of young receivers that all complement each other in Moss, Burleson, and Cambell, our franchise QB in Daunte, and 2 good young RB's in Bennett and Onterrio.

This team really seems to be built for the future, and built really well I might add. We could be a huge power house team in a couple years with another good draft and of course a good blend of a few veterans.