Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vikes games...

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Vikes games...

Hey i was just wondering, I live down here in florida, so I dont always get to watch every vikings game. At worst I sit at my computer on CBS and watch the "live tracker" thing....I was wondering, does kfan brodcast the games on the internet?(free) like they do thier radio shows? or is there any other sight that does?

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

smoot2boot is offline Rookie

Re: Vikes games...

you used to be able to get the kfan broadcast free on NFL.com until last season they made it so you have to pay for that field pass thing.
    God, I hate you Joe Buck!

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Just get Direct TV and join up to get ALL the NFL games.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    yeah I got that last season and let me say that if both of my nuts would have been cut off I would have still been in a blissful mood......until I realized that both of my nuts was cut off, but you get my point
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Direct TV and the NFL Package are the best things that ever happend to human beings.

Prophet Guest

"vegasvike" wrote:
    if both of my nuts would have been cut off I would have still been in a blissful mood......until I realized that both of my nuts was cut off, but you get my point
    Ouch! Glad you enjoyed the package, gotta buy one if you don't have one I reckon.

ya im just gonna buy it. thanks

"I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    ya im just gonna buy it. thanks
    Dude, I tried the same thing with KFAN till they screwed us. Tried going to Beef O'Brady's for awhile to watch the games, but man all those Buc's fans are annoying, the food and beer is awful, and my tab was around $100 every Sunday for myself and the woman.

Finally I broke down and got (the angels singing in the background) DirecTV and the NFL PACKAGE !!! Best decision I have ever made in my LIFE !! (including finding my woman, going to college, and staying away from that female rugger late one saturday night my freshman year).

Took me awhile also to admit it, but just do it. I was worried about all the rain we get here in Tampa knocking the dish out all the time, but rarely does it happen .... My only suggestion would be, make sure the guy installing it really does a good job alligning the dish itself and get the insurance package that has them come out and re-allign for free if the dish moves .... Service calls are like $65-a-pop, so dont go cheap.

Otherwise, make the trek down to tampa and watch the game on my 57" of loving joy I call ... GOD !! Your welcome to any time, just warning ya though, it gets loud and things sometimes "accidentially" break when flung against the wall (always the woman getting excited that Tice through the red flag to challenge a call he has no chance over-turning again) .... that's all i'm saying.

haha thats awesome, i live down here in port richey, i go to this sports bar called the stadium...and one of my buds has it, but hes a pat's fan, so rarley does he give up the tube. Us florida vikes need to get together for the superbowl this year

but none the less imma go ahead and get the direct tv set up, FUC THE BUCS!

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Next best thing...I got some friends with the "package" and I "drop by" on Sundays.

Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast