Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Wyndy11 is offline Rookie

Vikes Fans ages?

I'm on the backside of 30 myself Los, Purplehorn and Animal.

MrChad84 is offline Waterboy

Vikes Fans ages?

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Vikes Fans ages?

I'm 19, almost 20. By the way do we have anyone over 60 on the board, if we do i give you props for working a computer, most dont even know how to turn them on. My dad is funny on a computer, hes real tochy with mouse. I actual got him on this site and some of you may know the "Warp the Packer" thing we have on this site, he was making some pretty funny pictures out of favre. I got up one moring and he was warping packers and he had over 20 pop ups on the bottom of the screen, it was hilarious.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Vikes Fans ages?

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I'm 19, almost 20. By the way do we have anyone over 60 on the board, if we do i give you props for working a computer, most dont even know how to turn them on. My dad is funny on a computer, hes real tochy with mouse. I actual got him on this site and some of you may know the "Warp the Packer" thing we have on this site, he was making some pretty funny pictures out of favre. I got up one moring and he was warping packers and he had over 20 pop ups on the bottom of the screen, it was hilarious.
    Funny and a good point.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Vikes Fans ages?

if we do i give you props for working a computer, most don't even know how to turn them on.
    Just keep in mind its us older folks that invented these things. :P In fact considering your age I would say I had probably built my first website before your family owned a computer. :wink:
    Come on now some of you geezers fess up. I don't want to be in the top 2% all by myself. :roll:

For your info I am not at 60 quite yet. I think that outnumbers LOS however :tongue: Also it appears I have been a Viking fan longer than about 75% of this board have been alive. I think that is the real age that counts LOS. :thumbleft: In which case I am only 38yrs old. ccasion5:

WWBGD

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Vikes Fans ages?

Hardcore 18 over here, but it was weird turning 18. I was kinda bummed to find out that the girls in my school weren't having a countdown until the days that I became legal like everyone was doing for Mary-Kate and Ashley.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Vikes Fans ages?

"RK" wrote:
    if we do i give you props for working a computer, most don't even know how to turn them on.
    Just keep in mind its us older folks that invented these things. :P In fact considering your age I would say I had probably built my first website before your family owned a computer. :wink:
    Come on now some of you geezers fess up. I don't want to be in the top 2% all by myself. :roll:

For your info I am not at 60 quite yet. I think that outnumbers LOS however :tongue: Also it appears I have been a Viking fan longer than about 75% of this board have been alive. I think that is the real age that counts LOS. :thumbleft: In which case I am only 38yrs old. ccasion5:
    Very well stated, RK.

And I'm glad I'm younger than you. :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Vikes Fans ages?

My son below is 6 months. :binky:
    Even babies know the difference.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Vikes Fans ages?

Mary-Kate and Ashley.
    Those two names you just mentioned.. eww.

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Vikes Fans ages?

You back off of Mary-Kate! We have something special together. Let me put it this way....Everything I could say about the two of us would fade into insignificance compared to what my heart feels, and her heart feels at this moment. Wait, is she the one with the eating disorder? Because thats not cool.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast