Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    MulletMullitia's Avatar
    MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    943
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re:Vikes Fans 4 Favre & 4 MIILLON VIKINGS FANS

    Zeus wrote:
    MulletMullitia wrote:
    Jesus people, get off of your forum high horse. This is for a charity! Every little bit helps. I am just as anti-spam as the rest of you, but no need to bash a guy doing work for a good cause.
    How is asking for pictures of the hottie in his avatar bashing him?

    =Z=
    No that was hilarious lol. I was referring to the forum rules and spam picture. I understand he is posting links, but the money is going to Deanna Favre's hope foundation! I would be right there with you if this was spamming for another forum, but raising money for a cancer patient is not spam. Bashing him for this is just ignorant. Not trying to start fights, just got a little steamed seeing this guy getting ragged on for doing a great deed. Keep it up Jay! I will be sending a donation later today

    Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

  2. #12
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:Vikes Fans 4 Favre & 4 MIILLON VIKINGS FANS

    MulletMullitia wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    MulletMullitia wrote:
    Jesus people, get off of your forum high horse. This is for a charity! Every little bit helps. I am just as anti-spam as the rest of you, but no need to bash a guy doing work for a good cause.
    How is asking for pictures of the hottie in his avatar bashing him?
    No that was hilarious lol. I was referring to the forum rules and spam picture. I understand he is posting links, but the money is going to Deanna Favre's hope foundation! I would be right there with you if this was spamming for another forum, but raising money for a cancer patient is not spam. Bashing him for this is just ignorant. Not trying to start fights, just got a little steamed seeing this guy getting ragged on for doing a great deed. Keep it up Jay! I will be sending a donation later today
    I promise I will donate if we get a picture of that hottie in some boy shorts and a Vikings jersey.

    There - I've thrown down the gauntlet!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #13
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re:Vikes Fans 4 Favre & 4 MIILLON VIKINGS FANS

    Boobs or bust.
    We're bringing purple back.

  4. #14
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,735

    Re:Vikes Fans 4 Favre & 4 MIILLON VIKINGS FANS

    Zeus wrote:
    MulletMullitia wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    MulletMullitia wrote:
    Jesus people, get off of your forum high horse. This is for a charity! Every little bit helps. I am just as anti-spam as the rest of you, but no need to bash a guy doing work for a good cause.
    How is asking for pictures of the hottie in his avatar bashing him?
    No that was hilarious lol. I was referring to the forum rules and spam picture. I understand he is posting links, but the money is going to Deanna Favre's hope foundation! I would be right there with you if this was spamming for another forum, but raising money for a cancer patient is not spam. Bashing him for this is just ignorant. Not trying to start fights, just got a little steamed seeing this guy getting ragged on for doing a great deed. Keep it up Jay! I will be sending a donation later today
    I promise I will donate if we get a picture of that hottie in some boy shorts and a Vikings jersey.

    There - I've thrown down the gauntlet!

    =Z=
    Hottie must be female, no BLV or VQ posting Singer in shorts and purple socks on a little deck.......which is wrong on so many levels :S

  5. #15
    Jay Tappe is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4

    Re:Vikes Fans 4 Favre & 4 MIILLON VIKINGS FANS

    Here you go guys. Maybe this will get you to donate.



    Btw, I wasn't spamming this forum. I wanted to get the word out to every Vikings fan that we put a billboard up in Hattiesburg, MS and it was paid for by the fans. No companies, corporations, or businesses were involved. It was to say thank you to Brett Favre and his family for the awesome year in Minnesota.
    None

  6. #16
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,422

    Re:Vikes Fans 4 Favre & 4 MIILLON VIKINGS FANS

    I wonder if I'd have the same luck with a T-Jack billboard :unsure:
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  7. #17
    Jay Tappe is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4

    Re: Vikes Fans 4 Favre & 4 MIILLON VIKINGS FANS

    Favre Spam!
    None

  8. #18
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re:Vikes Fans 4 Favre & 4 MIILLON VIKINGS FANS

    Jay Tappe wrote:
    Here you go guys. Maybe this will get you to donate.



    Btw, I wasn't spamming this forum. I wanted to get the word out to every Vikings fan that we put a billboard up in Hattiesburg, MS and it was paid for by the fans. No companies, corporations, or businesses were involved. It was to say thank you to Brett Favre and his family for the awesome year in Minnesota.
    Sometimes we can be a tough crowd.

    Go ahead and give us a intro thread in the "Free Beer" forum and hang around a bit and I think you will find that in the end, PPO is just one big happy family.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #19
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re:Vikes Fans 4 Favre & 4 MIILLON VIKINGS FANS

    Jay Tappe wrote:


    Jay, your wife is beautiful. But you look a little rough.

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  10. #20
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re:Vikes Fans 4 Favre & 4 MIILLON VIKINGS FANS

    Jay Tappe wrote:
    Here you go guys. Maybe this will get you to donate.



    Btw, I wasn't spamming this forum. I wanted to get the word out to every Vikings fan that we put a billboard up in Hattiesburg, MS and it was paid for by the fans. No companies, corporations, or businesses were involved. It was to say thank you to Brett Favre and his family for the awesome year in Minnesota.
    You're good. Just wanted to make you aware we have rules about this. We do not want a influx of spam and self promoting here...that's all.

    If I thought you were a "spammer" or fraud, this thread would not even be here anymore. The charity part of this is an excellent idea.

    Good luck!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings fans serenade Favre with chants of MVP'
    By NodakPaul in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 10:41 PM
  2. Playoff Scenario Favors Favre, Vikings Fans
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 09:49 AM
  3. Vikings Fans Not Voting Favre Best QB Yet
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 10:40 AM
  4. Steelers fans better than Vikes fans?
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 03:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •