Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re:Vikes Fans 4 Favre & 4 MIILLON VIKINGS FANS

Zeus wrote:
    MulletMullitia wrote:
    Jesus people, get off of your forum high horse. This is for a charity! Every little bit helps. I am just as anti-spam as the rest of you, but no need to bash a guy doing work for a good cause.
    How is asking for pictures of the hottie in his avatar bashing him?

=Z=
    No that was hilarious lol. I was referring to the forum rules and spam picture. I understand he is posting links, but the money is going to Deanna Favre's hope foundation! I would be right there with you if this was spamming for another forum, but raising money for a cancer patient is not spam. Bashing him for this is just ignorant. Not trying to start fights, just got a little steamed seeing this guy getting ragged on for doing a great deed. Keep it up Jay! I will be sending a donation later today

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

MulletMullitia wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    MulletMullitia wrote:
    Jesus people, get off of your forum high horse. This is for a charity! Every little bit helps. I am just as anti-spam as the rest of you, but no need to bash a guy doing work for a good cause.
    No that was hilarious lol. I was referring to the forum rules and spam picture. I understand he is posting links, but the money is going to Deanna Favre's hope foundation! I would be right there with you if this was spamming for another forum, but raising money for a cancer patient is not spam. Bashing him for this is just ignorant. Not trying to start fights, just got a little steamed seeing this guy getting ragged on for doing a great deed. Keep it up Jay! I will be sending a donation later today
    I promise I will donate if we get a picture of that hottie in some boy shorts and a Vikings jersey.

There - I've thrown down the gauntlet!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Boobs or bust.
    We're bringing purple back.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Zeus wrote:
    MulletMullitia wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    MulletMullitia wrote:
    I promise I will donate if we get a picture of that hottie in some boy shorts and a Vikings jersey.

There - I've thrown down the gauntlet!

=Z=
    Hottie must be female, no BLV or VQ posting Singer in shorts and purple socks on a little deck.......which is wrong on so many levels :S

Jay Tappe is offline Waterboy

Here you go guys. Maybe this will get you to donate.

Btw, I wasn't spamming this forum. I wanted to get the word out to every Vikings fan that we put a billboard up in Hattiesburg, MS and it was paid for by the fans. No companies, corporations, or businesses were involved. It was to say thank you to Brett Favre and his family for the awesome year in Minnesota.
    None

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

I wonder if I'd have the same luck with a T-Jack billboard :unsure:
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Jay Tappe is offline Waterboy

Re: Vikes Fans 4 Favre & 4 MIILLON VIKINGS FANS

Favre Spam!
    None

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Jay Tappe wrote:

Btw, I wasn't spamming this forum. I wanted to get the word out to every Vikings fan that we put a billboard up in Hattiesburg, MS and it was paid for by the fans. No companies, corporations, or businesses were involved. It was to say thank you to Brett Favre and his family for the awesome year in Minnesota.
    Sometimes we can be a tough crowd.

Go ahead and give us a intro thread in the "Free Beer" forum and hang around a bit and I think you will find that in the end, PPO is just one big happy family.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Jay Tappe wrote:

Jay, your wife is beautiful. But you look a little rough.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Jay Tappe wrote:

You're good. Just wanted to make you aware we have rules about this. We do not want a influx of spam and self promoting here...that's all.

If I thought you were a "spammer" or fraud, this thread would not even be here anymore. The charity part of this is an excellent idea.

Good luck!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast