Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    tke0933 is offline Pro-Bowler

Vikes easy mark for Chiefs

Not sure how to post it, but the paper here has the Chiefs winning easily against the Vikings for the Chiefs home opener.
    The story is at www.kansascity.com with comments about all the Chiefs games.
    It came out in the paper April 12.
    It has something to do with the Chiefs win in 1999 I guess.
    Sports radio here is calling for a Chiefs win against all NFC teams that play here this year.
    Where they get any of this is anybody's guess as the Chiefs still don't know who their QB will be this year.
    I'm looking forward to a Viking victory on Sept. 23rd.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikes easy mark for Chiefs

Fact is we are a 6-10 team that made no big signings this offseason. That means that we are going to be seeing a lot of articles like this. Every team except maybe the Lions expects us to be an easy win. I can't say I blame them but I hope we surprise some people.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"tke0933" wrote:
    Not sure how to post it, but the paper here has the Chiefs winning easily against the Vikings for the Chiefs home opener.
    The story is at www.kansascity.com with comments about all the Chiefs games.
    It came out in the paper April 12.
    It has something to do with the Chiefs win in 1999 I guess.
    Sports radio here is calling for a Chiefs win against all NFC teams that play here this year.
    Where they get any of this is anybody's guess as the Chiefs still don't know who their QB will be this year.
    I'm looking forward to a Viking victory on Sept. 23rd.
    Last I checked the vikes don't know who there starting QB is either.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Our run defense kept us in most games last year, and I expect our pass defense will improve.
    It's all up to our KAO to K some A.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Good.
    Let them think we are an easy mark.
    We thought San Fran was an easy mark last year, and look at what happened...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

purplegang is offline Starter

Bottom line we suck untill proven other wise. I hate to say this but the truth hurts.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"purplegang" wrote:
    Bottom line we suck untill proven other wise. I hate to say this but the truth hurts.
    Why is that the bottom line or the truth?

The team that we field in 2007 will look vastly different than the team that we fielded in 2006.
    Different QB, different WRs, different TE. different DEs, different LBs, different CBs, different S...
    And that is just as of today.
    Who knows how many more changes we will see in the next five months?

Bottom line is nobody can predict if we will suck or not with any different accuracy.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Ditto what NodakPaul said.

Predictions now are largely based on last years' records and reporter's recollections of the prior rosters and coaches.
    And, last year's schedule impacted the record, whereas teams play different schedules each year.

The draft, more free agents released after the draft, and released during and after pre-season will provide several position upgrades to teams.

Injuries in pre-season will provide problems for teams to overcome, and will affect future game outcomes.

Predictions written now are speculative, and for amusement; i.e. column space fillers at best.
    When we stop to think about it, most folks behavior isn't perplexing after all !

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Gosh, I love you guys....despite all the hardships, y'all still have the great offseason hope and faith.
    It makes me proud to keep this site up.

Keep on keepin' on!
    SKOL!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Purplexing" wrote:
    Ditto what NodakPaul said.

Predictions now are largely based on last years' records and reporter's recollections of the prior rosters and coaches.
    And, last year's schedule impacted the record, whereas teams play different schedules each year.

The draft, more free agents released after the draft, and released during and after pre-season will provide several position upgrades to teams.

Injuries in pre-season will provide problems for teams to overcome, and will affect future game outcomes.

Predictions written now are speculative, and for amusement; i.e. column space fillers at best.

You are the fuckin smartest man ive ever seen.. Fuckin right brooooooooooooooooooskiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.. WOOOO im f'ed

I love love love friday nights haahhhhhaaaaaaaaa

One Love

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast