parsongeorge is offline Starter

Vikes are cursed and going nowhere in the playoffs!

Minnesota's season was done before it ever started. Although they payed some attention to the defensive woes in the off season it was not near enough to fill the gaping holes that we still have. It was depressing all season long to see BAD offenses shred apart our horrible secondary, not to mention what the good offenses did to us. That giants game showed me alot this year, and I knew right then that we were in major trouble. Yeah it's nice to be optomistic if there are really things to be optomistic about , but really people we have nothing. If you have watched other defenses through the year it's hard to find a defense that lines their db's 10 yards back off of the line of scrimmage. I broke my tv set yesterday out of sheer frustration about that very fact. it could have been 3rd and 2 and we have our db's 10 yards off the line. We give receivers a major advantage on route running with that bullshit. Anyways, there are way too many problems to address. I have been watching these guys since the 1st grade and am quite used to being letdown in the most major ways. After a while you just learn to lay down and take the beatings that all viking fans experience EVERY season. Merry Christmas
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Vikes are cursed and going nowhere in the playoffs!

The only reason our D didn't play good is because of coaching. If we had O'leary at D coordinator still, our D would be alot better. The only reason our D hasn't improved in the last 3 or 4 years is because we keep changing systems every year. There's not gonna be a whole lot of improvment if we keep changing the system every year.

I'm looking forward to next year though. We're projected to be $25 million dollars under the cap, our young D will improve, our offense will be intact, and hopefully we'll have a new O coordinator.

We aren't cursed.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.