Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni
    He was 9 of 10 on the year before that kick. Kickoffs are from the 35 now so kickoff ability don't mean shit anymore. And who, pray tell, do you propose we replace him with?

For Christ's sake, Marrdro, give it a rest already. I like you a lot, but it's telling that in the midst of a trainwreck like this, the first thing you think to mention is yet another one of your fucking hobbyhorses that nobody cares about.

Yeah, I get it. He used to be a Packer, which means you hate him forever and for all time. I don't care, and neither does anybody else on this forum, in this state, in this country, on this planet, in this universe. Good day, sir.
    Last edited by BBQ Platypus; 10-16-2011 at 08:54 PM.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

LaBonBon is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtal View Post
    I'm done with watching untill McNabb is gone.
    I said that the day he signed with the Vikes.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by BBQ Platypus View Post
    He was 9 of 10 on the year before that kick. Kickoffs are from the 35 now so kickoff ability don't mean shit anymore. Give it a rest, Marrdro. I like you a lot, but it's telling that in the midst of a trainwreck like this, the first thing you think to mention is yet another one of your fucking hobbyhorses that nobody cares about.
    Give it a rest? Why? All I heard was how great he was and how last weeks gaff was a fluke. Besides, it isn't like I'm hacking on just ole Shortwell my friend. I got plenty to go around.

On a side note, it is very good to see you posting.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Longwell can go.

After we replace Sullivan, Berrian, both Safeties, Ced Griffin, Ayodele. Oh and get a MLB that belongs in our scheme.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Longwell is actually quite good, but people are pissed and Marrdro is the usual soap box.

We need a lot more changes before we get rid of a guy who is nearly always automatic on FGs.

Nothing can fix this team...nothing

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    I've figured it out. This team knows it can't win cause of piss poor coaching, shitty assed DL play and now we get ole "I can't miss Shortwell" missing fricken FG's.

Anyone else want to stand up and tell me I'm wrong on ole Shortwells ass needing to go? I dare ya. Anyone. comeon.
    Yeah, I will.

Longwells kickoffs are fine, our coverage just sucks. On the Hester return, the kick was high and at the 1. Our coverage team met him at around the 16 yard line, couldn't do jack shit as usual.

As for the miss? It happens. I challenge you to find ANY Kicker who has never missed a kick.

I dare ya. Anyone. Comeon.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I've figured it out. This team knows it can't win because of piss poor coaching, shitty assed OL play and we get ole "I can't cover shit" Griffen, who has OBVIOUSLY slowed down.

Anyone else want to stand up and tell me I'm wrong on any of those points? I dare ya. Anyone. comeon.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Yah seriously Marrdro Longwell isn't the problem. Everyone misses once in awhile. Get over it.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Pathetic by Mcnabb. Even Kluwe sucks tonight.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast