Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Vike Fans Getting Dealt With.

GP_1_AGAIN,

I really don't see what you get by comming here and posting the ignorant crap you do. The way I see it, if your identity were revealed to a few of the "Real" Packer fans I know, your ass wouldn't be worth your IQ in pennies (About a nickle, I'm guessing).

You come here, not with any insights, facts, or points...and certainly not in "good fun"...and simply talk smack. Smack you can't even back up with FACTS.

Worse, you want to entice US to go to a Packer board and do the same?!?!?!? I think not.

I LIVE in Wisconsin. Every single day I am surrounded by Packer fans. Some, like you, are complete morons, but many are actually simply passionate about their team. When we "Debate", it is always from a stance of "Mutual Respect". After all, when two teams have an all-time record head-to-head that is ALWAYS within 1 or 2 games, there's really no way to say that one "Dominates" the other.

But, I suppose all of the above concepts are foreign to you. Likely, you're simply a troll who gets off on the attention. I haven't been here that long, but I'm already putting you in my "Not Worth My Time" catagory.

And the WORST part about your trash talk is that you use "Internet Annonimity" with which to prove your bravery. The Packer fans who trash talked me at Lambeau last week end at LEAST had the balls to do it face-to-face. They lost (they didn't have very good material, and being surrounded by Packer Backers all the time gives me an arsenal) but they had balls. I could at least respect that.

You are not intimidating.
    You are not impressive.
    You are not insightful.
    You are not even humorous.

You're just a troll.

Caine

cheesefree is offline Starter

Re: Vike Fans Getting Dealt With.

"GP_1_Again" wrote:
    Holy cow are the Vike fans getting shredded, check this site maybe some of you can save your kind.

http://cf.wisinfo.com/Packer_Forum/ :blackeye: :argue: :argue: :tongue:
    Sorry, I don't have a small...er... I mean I'm not a troll like you are. Perhaps you feel a need to troll around opponents sites and talk trash to make up for your shortcomings. :wink:
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

cheesefree is offline Starter

"GP_1_Again" wrote:

Mjstuck and MrGreenMan might just be your worst enemy.
    LOL is MrGreenMan Don Majkowski's boyfriend? I guess the rumors were true then.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

diesavike is offline Rookie

Re: Vike Fans Getting Dealt With.

"GP_1_Again" wrote:
    Holy cow are the Vike fans getting shredded, check this site maybe some of you can save your kind.

http://cf.wisinfo.com/Packer_Forum/ :blackeye: :argue: :argue: :tongue:
    It doesn't matter, the Pack suck and always will, thats part of being a member of purplepride. :salute:
    Sell crazy someplace else...we're all stocked up here.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"Caine" wrote:
    GP_1_AGAIN,

I really don't see what you get by comming here and posting the ignorant crap you do. The way I see it, if your identity were revealed to a few of the "Real" Packer fans I know, your ass wouldn't be worth your IQ in pennies (About a nickle, I'm guessing).

You come here, not with any insights, facts, or points...and certainly not in "good fun"...and simply talk smack. Smack you can't even back up with FACTS.

Worse, you want to entice US to go to a Packer board and do the same?!?!?!? I think not.

I LIVE in Wisconsin. Every single day I am surrounded by Packer fans. Some, like you, are complete morons, but many are actually simply passionate about their team. When we "Debate", it is always from a stance of "Mutual Respect". After all, when two teams have an all-time record head-to-head that is ALWAYS within 1 or 2 games, there's really no way to say that one "Dominates" the other.

But, I suppose all of the above concepts are foreign to you. Likely, you're simply a troll who gets off on the attention. I haven't been here that long, but I'm already putting you in my "Not Worth My Time" catagory.

And the WORST part about your trash talk is that you use "Internet Annonimity" with which to prove your bravery. The Packer fans who trash talked me at Lambeau last week end at LEAST had the balls to do it face-to-face. They lost (they didn't have very good material, and being surrounded by Packer Backers all the time gives me an arsenal) but they had balls. I could at least respect that.

You are not intimidating.
    You are not impressive.
    You are not insightful.
    You are not even humorous.

You're just a troll.

Caine

caine......perfectly said.................just what i thought of this so called FOOTBALL fan. pitiful!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12