Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: videos of burleson?

    allright finally some one thats remotely helping me out thanks ultra this is you mr.cool

  2. #12
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: videos of burleson?

    "magicci" wrote:
    allright finally some one thats remotely helping me out thanks ultra this is you mr.cool
    I think your best bet in a site that is not like an ESPN or a biggy. Maybe just a fans site that has them.

  3. #13
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: videos of burleson?

    haha, Santana Moss.

    What did he do? Catch 5 passes this season? I remeber seeing 1 touchdown.

    On the Vikings all he'd do is return kicks.

    The skins gave away a 95 reception reciever for the worst "Jump Ball" reciever in the league (or so he claims to be a jump ball guy)

    Laveranues Coles is gonna have a good season with the Jets, if they actually pass one time,they just run their senior citizen every single play, and if Chad's arm holds up (unlikely, hes a weak armed piece of trash, he was only good in college because of my good friend Randy Moss, the far superior of the Mosses)

    Incase you haven't realized. I really despise the New York Jets. And I wasnt always this way. You can blame my 20 Jet Fan friends.

    I hate the Jets

  4. #14
    sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    592

    Re: videos of burleson?

    Santana Moss is actually not that bad. But Coles is better.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    440

    Re: videos of burleson?

    "sitandbehitski" wrote:
    Santana Moss is actually not that bad. But Coles is better.
    yea... coles is better...

  6. #16
    Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    691

    Re: videos of burleson?

    Coles>S.Moss Coles ran a 4.2 40, I think Moss ran like a 4.3 or 4.4, can't remember.

    Plus Coles has good hands.


  7. #17
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: videos of burleson?

    i would like to get some videos of nate burleson too

  8. #18
    soljaofjesus's Avatar
    soljaofjesus is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20

    Re: videos of burleson?

    "sitandbehitski" wrote:
    Santana Moss is actually not that bad. But Coles is better.
    with out without the toe injury?

  9. #19
    soljaofjesus's Avatar
    soljaofjesus is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20

    Re: videos of burleson?

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "soljaofjesus" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    does anyone knows where i could get videos of nate burleson like that play against the redskins where he did that stiff arm and that guy got caught in the air or the play with his long td run agains the pack on x-mas eve? anyhelp would be greatly appreciated :grin:

    REDSKINS BABY!! SAAAANNNNTANNAAAAAAA SAAAANNNNTANNNA
    :roll:
    Get a life. The Skins suck. THeir QB is patrick Ramsey. There isn't much more to say.
    Get a life THE VIKINGS SUCK. They always choke.. Their WR is... o nvm yall don't have him ne more... well yalls Running Backs are... hmm have problems their 2.. who exactly

    all the redskins positions average out better then you alls except QB and I say a tie at WR

  10. #20
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: videos of burleson?

    "soljaofjesus" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "soljaofjesus" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    does anyone knows where i could get videos of nate burleson like that play against the redskins where he did that stiff arm and that guy got caught in the air or the play with his long td run agains the pack on x-mas eve? anyhelp would be greatly appreciated :grin:

    REDSKINS BABY!! SAAAANNNNTANNAAAAAAA SAAAANNNNTANNNA
    :roll:
    Get a life. The Skins suck. THeir QB is patrick Ramsey. There isn't much more to say.
    Get a life THE VIKINGS SUCK. They always choke.. Their WR is... o nvm yall don't have him ne more... well yalls Running Backs are... hmm have problems their 2.. who exactly

    all the redskins positions average out better then you alls except QB and I say a tie at WR
    Oh jeez! :roll:

    Can we install a troll censor on this new site! :lol:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Burleson is getting used!
    By AlabamaViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-04-2006, 12:43 PM
  2. burleson catchphrase
    By Vikes316 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 01:47 AM
  3. Nate Burleson
    By WBLVikeBabe in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 10:56 AM
  4. Burleson
    By pepper 0n moss in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-31-2004, 03:18 AM
  5. Burleson our new #3 WR
    By CaliVikesFan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 12:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •