Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Video: Sid Hartman talks to Brad Childress

    [size=13pt]Video: Sid Hartman talks to Brad Childress[/size]

    Produced by Troy Melhus

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Video: Sid Hartman talks to Brad Childress

    Thanks my friend.

    Sid is the man.
    I wonder if he would considering running for President?

    Funny how, when asked a good question the Chiller gives a good answer.
    Anway, sounds like CT is safe and isn't going anywere, at least in the Chillers mind.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Video: Sid Hartman talks to Brad Childress

    Not being from MN, I don't get to see much of Sid Hartman, except in these online interviews. Is it me, or does he never ask any really tough questions?
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  4. #4
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Video: Sid Hartman talks to Brad Childress

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Not being from MN, I don't get to see much of Sid Hartman, except in these online interviews. Is it me, or does he never ask any really tough questions?
    I kindof thought all his questions were direct and to points we discuss the most.
    :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #5
    stateVIKE44's Avatar
    stateVIKE44 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    342

    Re: Video: Sid Hartman talks to Brad Childress

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks my friend.

    Sid is the man.
    I wonder if he would considering running for President?

    Funny how, when asked a good question the Chiller gives a good answer.
    Anway, sounds like CT is safe and isn't going anywere, at least in the Chillers mind.
    I really hope that chester is with the vikes next year, and I'm definately not trying to undermind you or anything, but the only thing the chiller said about chester really was that he needs to hold on to the ball, this doesn't exactly give me the warm, fuzzy "we will definately keep chester if I have my say" feeling. What did he say that gave you that impression?
    "I play for the love of the game; I play because there is no greater feeling than hearing 80,000 fans screaming when you smack somebody!"
    ~ Jared Allen

  6. #6
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Video: Sid Hartman talks to Brad Childress

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Not being from MN, I don't get to see much of Sid Hartman, except in these online interviews. Is it me, or does he never ask any really tough questions?
    I kindof thought all his questions were direct and to points we discuss the most.
    :

    Then maybe I'm comparing him too much to the NY media...living in NY there is such a media circus with Isiah/Dolan, Coughlin/Eli, Mangini (no longer Mangenius), Torre/A-Rod, Willie, etc., and you see some incredibly direct questions that make one cringe. Sometimes they are pointed and acceptable, other times just plain embarrassing.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  7. #7
    tastywaves's Avatar
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,815

    Re: Video: Sid Hartman talks to Brad Childress

    The questions were pretty soft, but that was probably the best approach with the Chiller to get him to open up a little bit.
    Good to hear these guys (BC, AD and TJ) talk live and get a better feel for them.



  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Video: Sid Hartman talks to Brad Childress

    "stateVIKE44" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks my friend.

    Sid is the man.
    I wonder if he would considering running for President?

    Funny how, when asked a good question the Chiller gives a good answer.
    Anway, sounds like CT is safe and isn't going anywere, at least in the Chillers mind.
    I really hope that chester is with the vikes next year, and I'm definately not trying to undermind you or anything, but the only thing the chiller said about chester really was that he needs to hold on to the ball, this doesn't exactly give me the warm, fuzzy "we will definately keep chester if I have my say" feeling. What did he say that gave you that impression?
    Hmmm, I could've swore he said something along the lines of how important he was after Sid went down the path of AD not getting yards and CT getting them.
    I will relisten but sure sounded that way to me.
    :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    stateVIKE44's Avatar
    stateVIKE44 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    342

    Re: Video: Sid Hartman talks to Brad Childress

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "stateVIKE44" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks my friend.

    Sid is the man.
    I wonder if he would considering running for President?

    Funny how, when asked a good question the Chiller gives a good answer.
    Anway, sounds like CT is safe and isn't going anywere, at least in the Chillers mind.
    I really hope that chester is with the vikes next year, and I'm definately not trying to undermind you or anything, but the only thing the chiller said about chester really was that he needs to hold on to the ball, this doesn't exactly give me the warm, fuzzy "we will definately keep chester if I have my say" feeling. What did he say that gave you that impression?
    Hmmm, I could've swore he said something along the lines of how important he was after Sid went down the path of AD not getting yards and CT getting them.
    I will relisten but sure sounded that way to me.

    :
    yeah....I was just wondering where he said that, not a big deal. Just clearing up the facts
    "I play for the love of the game; I play because there is no greater feeling than hearing 80,000 fans screaming when you smack somebody!"
    ~ Jared Allen

Similar Threads

  1. Sid Hartman talks to Ryan Longwell - VIDEO
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 05:07 AM
  2. Sid Hartman talks to Pat Williams -VIDEO
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 09:37 AM
  3. Sid Hartman talks to Ryan Longwell - VIDEO
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 06:02 AM
  4. Sid Hartman talks to Tarvaris Jackson - VIDEO
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 06:29 AM
  5. Sid Hartman talks to Chad Greenway - VIDEO
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 06:20 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •