cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Video: Sid Hartman talks to Brad Childress

[size=13pt]Video: Sid Hartman talks to Brad Childress[/size]

Produced by Troy Melhus

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Video: Sid Hartman talks to Brad Childress

Thanks my friend.

Sid is the man.
    I wonder if he would considering running for President?

Funny how, when asked a good question the Chiller gives a good answer.
    Anway, sounds like CT is safe and isn't going anywere, at least in the Chillers mind.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Not being from MN, I don't get to see much of Sid Hartman, except in these online interviews. Is it me, or does he never ask any really tough questions?
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

"VikingMike" wrote:
    Not being from MN, I don't get to see much of Sid Hartman, except in these online interviews. Is it me, or does he never ask any really tough questions?
    I kindof thought all his questions were direct and to points we discuss the most.
    :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

stateVIKE44 is offline Pro-Bowler

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks my friend.

Sid is the man.

Anway, sounds like CT is safe and isn't going anywere, at least in the Chillers mind.
    I really hope that chester is with the vikes next year, and I'm definately not trying to undermind you or anything, but the only thing the chiller said about chester really was that he needs to hold on to the ball, this doesn't exactly give me the warm, fuzzy "we will definately keep chester if I have my say" feeling. What did he say that gave you that impression?
    "I play for the love of the game; I play because there is no greater feeling than hearing 80,000 fans screaming when you smack somebody!"
    ~ Jared Allen

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    I kindof thought all his questions were direct and to points we discuss the most.
    :

Then maybe I'm comparing him too much to the NY media...living in NY there is such a media circus with Isiah/Dolan, Coughlin/Eli, Mangini (no longer Mangenius), Torre/A-Rod, Willie, etc., and you see some incredibly direct questions that make one cringe. Sometimes they are pointed and acceptable, other times just plain embarrassing.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

The questions were pretty soft, but that was probably the best approach with the Chiller to get him to open up a little bit.
    Good to hear these guys (BC, AD and TJ) talk live and get a better feel for them.

"stateVIKE44" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks my friend.

Sid is the man.

I really hope that chester is with the vikes next year, and I'm definately not trying to undermind you or anything, but the only thing the chiller said about chester really was that he needs to hold on to the ball, this doesn't exactly give me the warm, fuzzy "we will definately keep chester if I have my say" feeling. What did he say that gave you that impression?
    Hmmm, I could've swore he said something along the lines of how important he was after Sid went down the path of AD not getting yards and CT getting them.
    I will relisten but sure sounded that way to me.
    :

stateVIKE44 is offline Pro-Bowler

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "stateVIKE44" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks my friend.

Sid is the man.

Hmmm, I could've swore he said something along the lines of how important he was after Sid went down the path of AD not getting yards and CT getting them.
    I will relisten but sure sounded that way to me.

:
    yeah....I was just wondering where he said that, not a big deal. Just clearing up the facts
    "I play for the love of the game; I play because there is no greater feeling than hearing 80,000 fans screaming when you smack somebody!"
    ~ Jared Allen