Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    GP_1_Again is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    77

    And the Victory go's to.

    "poult" wrote:
    godamn, are you gonna stick around here when the packers lose again? or you gonna go back under the rock ya came from?
    HeHe am I getting to you? Come on don't hate me for your team's shortcomings. :-({|=


    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #12
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    And the Victory go's to.

    "GP_1_Again" wrote:
    "poult" wrote:
    godamn, are you gonna stick around here when the packers lose again? or you gonna go back under the rock ya came from?
    HeHe am I getting to you? Come on don't hate me for your team's shortcomings. :-({|=


    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The refs beat us not your team and it was in your house and without the best player in the league Randy Moss. WE kick your ass on the 24th and we win the division G*ypride1!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  3. #13
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    And the Victory go's to.

    Okay, I don't like to be nit-picky, but there are some times when I feel as though I have to defend the honor of the english language. I know I'm not perfect, but something has to be said. Look at the thread title. It's "goes", not "go's". "Go" is not a noun. It can't have possession of anything, much less a victory. Heck, the Packers can't even possess that unless they buy off the refs.

  4. #14
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,775
    Blog Entries
    4

    And the Victory go's to.

    "GP_1_Again" wrote:
    "poult" wrote:
    godamn, are you gonna stick around here when the packers lose again? or you gonna go back under the rock ya came from?
    HeHe am I getting to you? Come on don't hate me for your team's shortcomings. :-({|=


    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Our shortcomings ?? it was great to see that its not only the Vikes D that can't play 'prevent defence' - or was letting us get to 31 apiece part of the packer master plan ?
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  5. #15
    XTAP59's Avatar
    XTAP59 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    777

    And the Victory go's to.

    "GP_1_Again" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Unfortunately, he can't stop the tears...which will be flowing on Christmas Eve (when Santa Viking leaves him a lump of coal in his green and gold stocking). Vikes take control of the division on Christmas and win it going away!
    Really Wow that will be a neat trick.

    Now calm down everything is going to be ok, just take a deap breath and calm down partner, buddy, buddy. :lol:
    Your original statement has already been disproved.
    Hey, there goes your credibility out the door....

    LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

  6. #16
    PhxFan's Avatar
    PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    460

    And the Victory go's to.

    Win the division...not yet!!


  7. #17
    GP_1_Again is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    77

    And the Victory go's to.

    "josdin00" wrote:
    Okay, I don't like to be nit-picky, but there are some times when I feel as though I have to defend the honor of the english language. I know I'm not perfect, but something has to be said. Look at the thread title. It's "goes", not "go's". "Go" is not a noun. It can't have possession of anything, much less a victory. Heck, the Packers can't even possess that unless they buy off the refs.

    Ok here we go again the grammer police cant come up with anything else ha.



    Now thats the facts jacks.

  8. #18
    GP_1_Again is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    77

    Good stuff.

    "PhxFan" wrote:
    Win the division...not yet!!


    Your almost there Queens...

    :bootyshake:

  9. #19
    XTAP59's Avatar
    XTAP59 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    777

    And the Victory go's to.

    "GP_1_Again" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:
    Okay, I don't like to be nit-picky, but there are some times when I feel as though I have to defend the honor of the english language. I know I'm not perfect, but something has to be said. Look at the thread title. It's "goes", not "go's". "Go" is not a noun. It can't have possession of anything, much less a victory. Heck, the Packers can't even possess that unless they buy off the refs.

    Ok here we go again the grammer police cant come up with anything else ha.



    Now thats the facts jacks.
    And yet you still do not defend your original statement that Favre always beats the Vikes. When in fact, he is only .500 against the Vikes.....

    LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

  10. #20
    GP_1_Again is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    77

    And the Victory go's to.

    "XTAP59" wrote:
    "GP_1_Again" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:
    Okay, I don't like to be nit-picky, but there are some times when I feel as though I have to defend the honor of the english language. I know I'm not perfect, but something has to be said. Look at the thread title. It's "goes", not "go's". "Go" is not a noun. It can't have possession of anything, much less a victory. Heck, the Packers can't even possess that unless they buy off the refs.

    Ok here we go again the grammer police cant come up with anything else ha.



    Now thats the facts jacks.
    And yet you still do not defend your original statement that Favre always beats the Vikes. When in fact, he is only .500 against the Vikes.....
    :la:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Keys To Victory
    By ChesterTheMolester in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 02:08 PM
  2. Donald Driver GO's Down
    By SharperImage in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 12:09 PM
  3. Key to the victory
    By OregonVikeChick in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2003, 02:33 AM
  4. Most Impressive Victory
    By Bdubya in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-02-2003, 02:32 AM
  5. A Very Impressive Victory
    By ahmangreen in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-08-2002, 08:47 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •