Very proud of our defense!

I'm very proud of our defense! We haven't allowed a touchdown which we haven't done since who knows when and we had 3 inceptions and a forced fumble which is nice, the defense is getting together and is only going to get better! Way to go defense!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: Hope it contintues against the Giants next week! Bring it on, Giants!
    0fc1de3e4ff7ffe42e40bba70cebd90c

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Yeah, congrats D. They took it to Volek. Yeah, he's a backup QB, but the D is taking baby-steps. Hopefully the big show this week will give them some momentum for next week!
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

The last time we gave up this much points was against the benegals during the 98 campaign. THis game kinda reminded me of one of last years 6-0 start game where we had a bunch of picks and turnovers. NOw lets just see our d play consistently including against the likes of offensive powerhoused like the colts and packers.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    The last time we gave up this much points was against the benegals during the 98 campaign. THis game kinda reminded me of one of last years 6-0 start game where we had a bunch of picks and turnovers. NOw lets just see our d play consistently including against the likes of offensive powerhoused like the colts and packers.
    DID YOU JUST SAY POWERHOUSES LIKE THE PACKERS? INTERESTING TO SAY THE LEAST...
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

The D really steped up!
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

This will give them some much needed confidence
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

IF you guys read the article on vikings.com, the defense acknowledged the fact that they were playing poorly the first few games when they were ahead, that they werent doing their part, and that they were going to step it up and execute. It was music to my ears and hopefully it will continue into the weeks ahead. GO VIKES D!!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"BigEasyViking" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    DID YOU JUST SAY POWERHOUSES LIKE THE PACKERS? INTERESTING TO SAY THE LEAST...
    There a good offensive powerhouse. After all they do have more points scored then we have even playing shitty teams like dallas. Detroit, well hard to judge them. However they arent a league powerhouse yet since they have terrible d.

They are starting their comeback much of what happened last year. THings starting turning around for them and thats the same thing happening again this year. I told you not to count them out just yet.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a