Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Very Nervous...

  1. #21
    vikings6490's Avatar
    vikings6490 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    174

    Re: Very Nervous...

    I'm nervous about this game too. We haven't done too good in the past against them...but like Magicci said, maybe it will be the opposite this year and our season will jumpstart. Another reason for being nervous, is I'm gonna be at the game and if they lose, I'm gonna have every abnoxious Giants fan in the stadium harrasing me.
    Thanks MF

  2. #22
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Very Nervous...

    Its very easy to figure out the outcome of next weekend's game against the Giants.

    If we are playing on the road, We are getting killed.

    If we are playing at home, We got a shot at beating them.

  3. #23
    mnvikes61's Avatar
    mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,159

    Re: Very Nervous...

    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    Its very easy to figure out the outcome of next weekend's game against the Giants.

    If we are playing on the road, We are getting killed.

    If we are playing at home, We got a shot at beating them.
    now that's some optimism if i've ever seen it :roll:

    Thanks Josdin

  4. #24
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Very Nervous...

    I honestly don't know what to think about next week's game. It's so hard to predict this year. I mean yes I do think we can beat New York, but they are going to have to work really hard this week. Man I have no idea, I just wish we were playing at home.

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  5. #25
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: Very Nervous...

    well the last time brad johnson was our QB we had a good away record. he didnt lose any away games in his last season with us.

  6. #26
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Very Nervous...

    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    I honestly don't know what to think about next week's game. It's so hard to predict this year. I mean yes I do think we can beat New York, but they are going to have to work really hard this week. Man I have no idea, I just wish we were playing at home.
    my thoughts exactly. we could have easily went 15-1 this year if we played all 16 games at home.

  7. #27
    mnvikes61's Avatar
    mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,159

    Re: Very Nervous...

    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    I honestly don't know what to think about next week's game. It's so hard to predict this year. I mean yes I do think we can beat New York, but they are going to have to work really hard this week. Man I have no idea, I just wish we were playing at home.
    my thoughts exactly. we could have easily went 15-1 this year if we played all 16 games at home.
    everytime i see a record of 15-1 i can't help but think of that magically season with the nightmare ending :cry:

    Thanks Josdin

  8. #28
    Salzy's Avatar
    Salzy is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    109

    Re: Very Nervous...

    I say we win by 10
    The Cheat is grounded!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    134

    Re: Very Nervous...

    I think the key is to not fall behind early...I suppose you could say that about every game..but even more so against the Giants..If Brad has to throw the ball to play catch up...he will be destroyed by their defense...and then we get to see Shaun Hill..or Krob...did we ever sign a 3rd stringer? I was gone all weekend and actually just found out about TO....good for the Eagles...bad for my fantasy team.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,134

    Re: Very Nervous...

    The Giants have a terrible defense. Run the heck out of the ball and hit short passes, and punish Eli. He needs a good whoopin.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Who's Nervous? Who's Pumped? Sound Off!
    By Webby in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 09:51 PM
  2. Congratulations from the land of nervous sisters and sheep
    By dfosterf in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 10:55 AM
  3. Update from the land of extremely nervous sheep
    By dfosterf in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 08:45 AM
  4. nervous....anyone words of wisdom
    By nextvikingsstar in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 06:29 PM
  5. I'm nervous about the game tomorrow
    By parsongeorge in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 01:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •