Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    litlharsh is offline Coordinator

Re: Venting… encounters with narrow minded “Vikings fans.”

haha
    I actually thought you were being serious. this thread is like a mindwarp.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Overlord" wrote:
    I run a shop selling sports merchandise and this guy walks in and wants to buy a Sidney Rice jersey.
    So I go up tom him and am like, "man, I like that Sidney Rice.
    I think he is going to be a good one."
    I then go on to explain how I think Childress is an idiot for, among other things, not using this kid enough.
    I mean, come on, what is Bobby Wade even doing on the field when Rice could be in there?
    But the guy gets all upset and starts screaming at me about how we weren't in passing situations last game or something.

To top it off, he doesn't even realize how terrible Tarvaris is.
    If we still had Brad, Rice would have like 60 catches and 10 TDs this season.
    But I guess that was okay with this guy because he was in love with Childress and Tarvaris makes him happy.

Anyway, he didn't even buy the jersey, which pissed me off.
    What a jerk.

That's alright though.
    I worked off my steam with an all night solo session.

Just kidding ... about the first part.
    Huh? Did you even watch Brad play last year? Have you even watched T-Jack play these last few games this year since he came back from being injured?

Brad stunk it up last year & T-Jack is playing quite well lately. I can't believe you thought that guy was a jerk.

IMO, his concensus agrees with the majority of the members here, not yours.
    Ya think there might have been a bit of sarcasm in there?
    Not necessarily. I've been here long enough & have read plenty of ridiculous posts.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"singersp" wrote:

Not necessarily. I've been here long enough & have read plenty of ridiculous posts.
    its not even that. he was clearly parodying the original poster. did you really miss that?

vikesfargo is offline Asst. Coach

Obvious parody. The last part was the dead giveaway.

Go Vikings!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Don't take this too personally, but I would kind of just laugh people like that off and take it lightly. When someone says some crap about the Vikes to me I kind of just do a little fake laugh and tell them how I think the team is improving or something like that.. If you come out all pissed off about it then you're bound to make the other guy pretty angry too. Just IMHO.. Non-confrontational people usually do pretty well with confrontational people in my experience.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"litlharsh" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

its not even that. he was clearly parodying the original poster. did you really miss that?
    I did not even read the first post. I skipped over it.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Ddawg84 is offline Starter

Singer... you are Making an a$$ clown out of yourself right now... you need to read my original post!
    You would think someone that has talked on here as much as you, would know that!
    haha

just givin ya a hard time man...

"singersp" wrote:
    "litlharsh" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

I did not even read the first post. I skipped over it.
    I'm fairly sure you're playing with me, but I can't tell. I'm so confuzzled.

huxx is offline Pro-Bowler

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Don't take this too personally, but I would kind of just laugh people like that off and take it lightly. When someone says some crap about the Vikes to me I kind of just do a little fake laugh and tell them how I think the team is improving or something like that.. If you come out all pissed off about it then you're bound to make the other guy pretty angry too. Just IMHO.. Non-confrontational people usually do pretty well with confrontational people in my experience.
    Not only are the jacka$$es on the street short sighted, but the broadcasters and so-called experts too.

Ddawg84 is offline Starter

"huxx" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Not only are the jacka$$es on the street short sighted, but the broadcasters and so-called experts too.
    I know!!! The #1 thing that the broadcasters say about the vikings, that annoys me is when they talk about how badly ranked our pass defense is, and say nothing about it being due to the fact that teams are terrified to run against us... like detroit who rushed like 6 total times... and the fact that we don't get enough consistent pressure on the QB from our front 4...

They say all of this, that is... when they don't all have Brett Farve's your know what it their mouths! haha

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast