Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    I can't believe we field an oline like that and people still want to take blackmon or claiborne over kalil. Take one of those and ponder has a better WR to throw to, claiborne maybe improves our secondary. Taking Kalil will keep ponder from getting murdered, give WRs more time to get open, and help AP and Toby get some room. A lot more benefits with taking Kalil.

Yup I was all for Blackmon all year. Im on team Kalil now. I was starting to lean that way for a couple weeks. Can't watch this line anymore.

I can't watch Charlie get beat every other play. I can't watch Phil get a false start or get beat every series. We NEED SOMEONE. Kalil is a start. Ponder will feel ALOT more comfortable back there.

Even Hutch is playing like garbage. It's sad when your best lineman is John Sullivan

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Great. You use a woman beater who more than likely wont be on out roster next year as an example. If that is all you got this team is totally screwed.
    The woman beater will be starting for us next year.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

I wasn't talking about where they drafted when they were contending. The point was how many bad teams like we are right now used their 3-4 slot pick on a LT and then became a SB team?

IMHO taking a LT with that high of a pick is a waste. You take a QB, a WR, a CB or even a DE if there is a game changer. I would not take a LT until at least double digits.
    CB that high is a waste of a pick. They rarely go that high. You may as well trade down for a corner.Cook looks to be one of the best young corners in the league and he is a second rounder.
    WR that high is a waste of a pick without an offensive line. He will never get the ball. Learn from Matt Millen.
    QB? Maybe, but we may already have that spot covered. (Can't tell by todays game though)
    DE is maybe the most risky of any position at that high in the 1st.
    Maybe the Super Bowl contenders have not drafted a LT that high, but most have not drafted near that high in a decade. What you need to remember is that they do not become Super Bowl contenders without a premium LT
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Cook? You really want a gun toting woman choking dumbass on the team? Might as well get Pacman Jones, Terrell Owens and hire Jerry Sandusky to be the Defensive coordinator.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Kalil and a better OL coach.

I know we just got a new one, but the line stinks more than just the players can account for.

Cook? You really want a gun toting woman choking dumbass on the team? Might as well get Pacman Jones, Terrell Owens and hire Jerry Sandusky to be the Defensive coordinator.
    Yeah. If Cook gets therapy and makes an effort to change that behavior, I want him on the team.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I am done with him. The selfish ba$$turd had a great opportunity to develop into a great player and help the team win some games this year and he screwed it up. If that is how he prioritizes his life decisions there is no way I am going to put any trust in him again. There are far better players out there that don't choke women.

Chazz is offline Coordinator
    Way more?
    Name 1 Cb on our roster than can cover any of the top 4 packers wrs one on one.

Name one CB on anybody's roster who can man up on Greg Jennings all day with consistent success...great Safety play will improve a pass defense more then any other one player.

I am done with him. The selfish ba$$turd had a great opportunity to develop into a great player and help the team win some games this year and he screwed it up. If that is how he prioritizes his life decisions there is no way I am going to put any trust in him again. There are far better players out there that don't choke women.
    Not on our team

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345