Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    One of the things the Viking could have been doing talking to Urlacher could have been a bit of payback due to the Bears entertaining Loldholt and driving up his value, sure we could use an experience MLB it would be short term fix but we can also make the Bears eat more of their cap room too

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Urlacher to the Vikings?

Man, if that is the case then spielman is turning into a cloak and dagger kind of GM. That is awesome.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    So you bitch about a youth movement and then bitch about them looking at a HOF MLB.
    Um, where do you even see a hint of a notion that I'm bitching about them signing Urlacher.

You are the one screaming youth & getting rid of old players. Especially ones you bitch about that want or are getting too much money.

I wouldn't have a problem bringing Urlacher in, but you would.

Then after we sign him, you'll be praising the Vikings for a wonderful move.
    Last edited by singersp; 03-15-2013 at 11:49 PM.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Urlacher needs to retire a Bear, hopefully now, it was brutal watching that guy play last year. Now Karlos Dansby is available, think we will jump on that, or draft a MLB to be the starter?

Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Oh. Hell. NO.

No Urlacher. EVER.

Overrated.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Culpepper_4717 is offline Asst. Coach Chopper Challenge Champion
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1h
    Bears announced they were unable to sign LB Brian Urlacher and are moving in another direction.
    Please stay away from him Vikings

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Well the Bears announced that they aren't bringing him back

“We were unable to reach an agreement with Brian and both sides have decided to move forward,” Bears General Manager Phil Emery said in a statement
    LINK

Now with his bitterness might he might want to crossover.....maybe we can get Jim McMahon to help out with getting something done

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    Well the Bears announced that they aren't bringing him back

LINK

Now with his bitterness might he might want to crossover.....maybe we can get Jim McMahon to help out with getting something done
    Or Bernard Berrian and Marcus Robinson

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    LOL, let's stick with old and used Packers, they seem to do better than old used Bears.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Just say No to Urlacher. He is done, finished. Watching the guy play last year, I cringed. The guy looks like he is playing in pain constantly. He is a Bears legend, and unless he is facing a foreclosure on his house, about to lose his cars and toys, or paying for a child after he boned some chick in one of the cities he was playing in, I would venture to say that he has made enough money to hang it up right now and say that he has only played for one franchise in his entire career, and still walk while he can. Not many "older" players can say that anymore. Not to mention that I am sure he could return to the Bears as a LB coach in the near future.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast