Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    They alone didn't get us 10 wins.

Here's 1 tidbit from just 1 game.

Who's looking forward to 16 games with our secondary playing like that?
    Our roster in early March isn't the same as it will be in September, especially 2 days into free agency

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    Our roster in early March isn't the same as it will be in September, especially 2 days into free agency
    Here's last years FA signings from outside our team. Outside of Felton how much talent do you see?

RB Joe Banyard
    FB Jerome Felton
    WR Jerome Simpson
    WR Chris Summers
    TE Lamark Brown
    TE John Carlson
    TE Chase Ford
    OT Troy Kropog
    OT Geoffrey Schwartz
    LB Marvin Mitchell

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Urlacher to the Vikings?

So you bitch about a youth movement and then bitch about them looking at a HOF MLB.

For the love of god is the only way to please you is to bring Tarvaris Jackson back ? You have been in a mood ever since they sent him packing.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    agreed. he is a bear. He has been a phenomenal player in his career. he needs to realize he is not what he used to be, and the bears need to realize he has been the face of their franchise for a long time. let him retire a bear.
    Like we should have done with Birk.
    We should have but we did him a huge favor and let him go somewhere where he could win a SB.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

smegmavike is offline Coach
    His knee is shot and he can no longer cover the deep middle and tight ends. I hope the Bears sign him.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    It makes sense, we need linebacker. I think he has lost a step or two, but he still has a nose for the football and great leadership. If you get him relatively cheap it could be worth the investment. At the very least he could probably help game plan for the Bears 2 weeks a year, and mentor Greenway and our other young players.
    Yes we let Winfield go, but we have invested in other young corners to take his place.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    I swear, half these maneuvers are done just to piss off the opponents.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    I swear, half these maneuvers are done just to piss off the opponents.

Of course they are.

Think about it, There are three scenarios that benefit the Vikings

1. Sign Urlacher, Bears lose leadership on a defense that was streaky last season.

2. Drive up price of Urlacher, Bears are forced to pay more than they'd like for him to return.

3. Generate buzz about Urlacher, some other team signs him, and the Bears end up paying more than market value for a replacement.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    I was going to say it Must be lonely in your sad little world at moms house, but instead I think I will ask if you actually believe you know more about running an NFL team than the man who took us from 3-13 to 10-6 and a playoff berth in his first year as the head of our Vikings team?
    Ha ha, funny man huh? Dude, I have a brand new house in a brand new subdivision on the outskirts of Green Bay. I also have 2 2012 vehicles, a beautiful wife and a 1 year old son. Far cry from living at home huh?

Now it usually works out that the people that claim it must be lonely living in their moms basement, usually know from experience because that's where they currently reside.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    Yes we let Winfield go, but we have invested in other young corners to take his place.
    I hope you are not referring to Mr. Pass Interference AJ Jefferson and Chris Cook?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast