Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    I guess it depends then on whether his off season training will let him come back for another year or two. He seems to think it will. People can come back from those things. Just look at AP. Like I said before the medical staff will have to evaluate him. It wasn't the knees that took him out last year it was the hamstring injury. I guess my position is, if he can play I would be happy to have him. If he could give us one year like Favre gave us the first year he was here that would be awesome.
    I liked the first year Cunningham gave us vs the one the Noodle gave us. In the end, they both amounted to crap.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    In the end everyone amounts to crap. That is why they retire. We just need to plug a hole for a year or two until we find a permanent replacement. Next years draft may be better for finding someone that will play for us for a few years. I just think that Urlacher (if he is healthy) is a better option than a rookie or moving Henderson from a place he is comfortable to a place he is not.

WWBGD

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    So bring him in and have him evaluated by the medical staff. Then make a decision based on that.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flair Hay View Post
    I thought Griffin had become a pretty reliable starting corner. The way I remember it was that when everyone was crapping on him it was because he was playing off his reciever 5 yards every play.
    I should have stated that Griffin was never a great cornerback. Griffin was a capable cornerback when playing the second receiver. He was exposed as the primary cornerback. Some of that was scheme, but he was not great playing man or press.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Flair Hay View Post
    The way I remember it was that when everyone was crapping on him it was because he was playing off his receiver 5 yards every play.
    Smoot of Griffin?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Is Brian Urlacher close to joining Minnesota Vikings? - NFL.com

"It's getting close to happening, but Brian is leaning toward heading to Minnesota and is talking a one- to two-year contract," a source close to Urlacher told news columnist Michael Sneed of the Chicago Sun-Times. Per Sneed, Urlacher also has been talking to the Denver Broncos.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Smoot of Griffin?
    Griffin easily. He was a more than adequate cover 2 corner until his legs went.

I think he took a lot more shit from this site than was warranted when you actually watched his play and understood his responsibilities.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post

"It's getting close to happening, but Brian is leaning toward heading to Minnesota and is talking a one- to two-year contract," a source close to Urlacher told news columnist Michael Sneed of the Chicago Sun-Times. Per Sneed, Urlacher also has been talking to the Denver Broncos.
    Sneed is kind of a tool, so I take that with a grain of salt. Still, I could see it happening if he is still around in June.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    I liked the first year Cunningham gave us vs the one the Noodle gave us. In the end, they both amounted to crap.
    Good to see you havent lost your zeal for the Noodle's abiliies Marr..............

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post

The update says the Broncos have not contacted Urlacher.

Urlacher has the instinct, but his knees have slowed him so much that I do not know if he can play in the NFL anymore.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast