Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Upset by report, Vikings organize TV station boycott

Boy, those guys are stupid.

You can't throw trash away in a dumpster that is not yours. That in itself is illegal.

Tice will probably go on the 1/2 hour show and be a sour puss the whole show to show his support for his players.

As far as that type of journalism, that is how they do it here in Houston. I don't watch the news for that reason, but that is the technique. Corner someone unexpectedly as they come out of their house. I just saw a lead in like that the other night.

It was trashy reporting(pun intended). All news is trash, except NPR, they have the least reason to scare the crap out of you or scandal you to death to get you to want to listen.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    IMO, the reason they threw their trash away somewhere other than there homes is because they already have had people dumpster diving through their trash at home.
    They should have boxed it up, sent it to a relative in some other state and had them throw it away.

Or maybe they should have just dug a big whole in the ground and put it in there.

How did they think they were going to get by without someone seeing them?

All I am trying to say, is people have to think a little harder if they want to avoid problems like this. You can't count on others turning their cheeks that is for sure. I can't believe that someone(anonymous) turned them into the station.

CynicalVike is offline Starter

Maybe all the P.P.O. members from the Twin Cities area should go to the Mall Of America tomorrow and heckle the pre-game show that they film there. I'd suggest someone bring a blow up doll and write Kirsten Stinar on its forehead.
    I used to be indecisive, now I m not so sure!

SamDawg84 Guest

we should trash the news station lol

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"snowinapril" wrote:
    I can't believe that someone(anonymous) turned them into the station.
    The answer is money! Around here "Tipsters" get paid for turning in "newsworthy" tips to the press.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"CynicalVike" wrote:
    Maybe all the P.P.O. members from the Twin Cities area should go to the Mall Of America tomorrow and heckle the pre-game show that they film there. I'd suggest someone bring a blow up doll and write Kirsten Stinar on its forehead.
    If Kirsten is good looking I'll go disguised as a trash can so she can violate me! :lol:

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Boy, those guys are stupid.

You can't throw trash away in a dumpster that is not yours. That in itself is illegal.

Tice will probably go on the 1/2 hour show and be a sour puss the whole show to show his support for his players.

As far as that type of journalism, that is how they do it here in Houston. I don't watch the news for that reason, but that is the technique. Corner someone unexpectedly as they come out of their house. I just saw a lead in like that the other night.

It was trashy reporting(pun intended). All news is trash, except NPR, they have the least reason to scare the crap out of you or scandal you to death to get you to want to listen.
    Exactly! These guys just CAN'T STOP breaking the law. I wouldn't Boycott a damm thing for those few that were on that boat. Especially MeMo, who "says" he didn't see anything wrong on the boat, yet he's dumping incriminating evidence in a dumpster. Garbage at home was full? BS!! He didn't want his Wife to see it.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

In the words of Jim Carrey on the movie Liar Liar...

"STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSSHOLE!!"

edlantis is offline Rookie

Personally, if digging in trash gets to the bottom of things faster so that we can move on with our lives and put the Love Boat Debauchary behind us...then so be it. My only question is why isn't the police doing it???

"edlantis" wrote:
    Personally, if digging in trash gets to the bottom of things faster so that we can move on with our lives and put the Love Boat Debauchary behind us...then so be it. My only question is why isn't the police doing it???
    Probably because they have more information than we have and from what I've been reading, it's turning out that it just isn't that big of a deal as Doyle is making it out to be.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast