Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Updated Hovan Stats!!!

Nothing to update this week boys. He is still at 0 tackles for the season. I have a feeling he'll get one after the bye though!!
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Updated Hovan Stats!!!

Hah hah hah hah. Just an update Manning through for 400 yards and 5 TD's on the slackers.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Updated Hovan Stats!!!

One word

"Man-der-rich"

Updated Hovan Stats!!!

Websters refers to

manderich - a hulk of a man that was touted as the offensive line of offensive linemen then wussed out and got injured never to reach his full potential. (Tony??)

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Updated Hovan Stats!!!

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Websters refers to

manderich - a hulk of a man that was touted as the offensive line of offensive linemen then wussed out and got injured never to reach his full potential. (Tony??)
    Hovan: a self-proclaimed star in the league. Started a fight with Brett Favre to get himself some notoriety. Never has accomplished anything. Went on to get national media attention and commercials(Pizza Hutt) because of his link to Favre. Frequently excused for his bad play by the double team excuse used by Viking fans. (red mulleted pig face?)
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Updated Hovan Stats!!!

Is that Webster's or Web-sters? I have a copy of the first one and I don't see either of those definitions. Where can I get a copy of that other one? Is there a web site or something?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Updated Hovan Stats!!!

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    Websters refers to

Hovan: a self-proclaimed star in the league. Started a fight with Brett Favre to get himself some notoriety. Never has accomplished anything. Went on to get national media attention and commercials(Pizza Hutt) because of his link to Favre. Frequently excused for his bad play by the double team excuse used by Viking fans. (red mulleted pig face?)
    Hovan is not self proclaimed he did earn the rankings aslo not only was he double teamed most of the game against the bears but I saw several triple teams on him. Must be they though he was that good!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Updated Hovan Stats!!!

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    Websters refers to

Hey bartime werent you expecting about 40 hovan fans coming at your door and harrassing you. I believe it was some kind of argument between you and the user named hovan. FUnny stuff. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Updated Hovan Stats!!!

cajunvike,

Do you remember manderich? He was some dude with like a 30 inch waste and a 80 inch chest and could leap tall building. He truely was a physical specimen. But he didn't even play more than maybe 3 downs. He just wasn't any good and got hurt and didn't have the desire to play at a higher level. Packers had to cut him.

These are shakey details, this was like the early 90's and I don't remember it all that well.

Maybe packfan can give me the truth. Remeber packtan, Hovan is here and he is playing. He had a 1 great season and still has potential.

Jarhead is offline Rookie

Updated Hovan Stats!!!

Actually Hovan did have a decent game. I saw him in the backfield quite a bit. No sacks or tackles but he was getting good pressure I thought.
    And, ladies and gentlemen, I also know that he cannot lead troops to victory in a war when he has made it perfectly clear that he does not support the cause. -Gen. Tommy Franks on John Kerry-

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast