dfosterf is offline Coach

Update from the land of extremely nervous sheep

It saddens me to have to tell you folks this, but for some reason I thought you might be interested.
    :

From the land of my fellow puker fans:

Apparently we need to fire our entire coaching staff, including Mike McCarthy, as we are undisciplined and lack focus... primary ammo for this point of view being our "most penalized in the NFL" status.

The "Brett Favreian-like" play resulting in a safety is not authorized to be mentioned as it polarizes the fan base, drags out the CSA devotees, and the consensus seems to be that we got hosed on the deal, and that further drags out the "wah-wah" crowd, almost invariably the same CSAers that can't let go of the Favre-love.

Adrian Peterson apparently didn't play in that football game. JA either.
    Instead, what happened was, our linebackers suck, our line(s) suck, Aaron Rodgers sucks, our punter needs to be shot getting on the plane out of Wisconsin after he is cut... you get the drift.... Thought I'd let ya know.
    Congratulations again... the score might have said a one point differential, but even this stupid puker sheepherder knows what a good old-fashioned butt-whipping looks and feels like.
    ;D
    Go, Tampa!

Someone PLEASE send the memo to Chicago that they still suck, and PLEASE make sure they get it this time. ;D

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Update from the land of extremely nervous sheep

Fans and how they all knee jerk/react when thier favorite team isn't what they expect them to be just kindof crack me up my friend.

It is kindof funny when the PUKER fans start acting that way now that Lord Dickhead is no longer tossing the pigskin around in PUKER land.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"dfosterf" wrote:
    It saddens me to have to tell you folks this, but for some reason I thought you might be interested.
    :

Apparently we need to fire our entire coaching staff, including Mike McCarthy, as we are undisciplined and lack focus... primary ammo for this point of view being our "most penalized in the NFL" status.

The "Brett Favreian-like" play resulting in a safety is not authorized to be mentioned as it polarizes the fan base, drags out the CSA devotees, and the consensus seems to be that we got hosed on the deal, and that further drags out the "wah-wah" crowd, almost invariably the same CSAers that can't let go of the Favre-love.

Instead, what happened was, our linebackers suck, our line(s) suck, Aaron Rodgers sucks, our punter needs to be shot getting on the plane out of Wisconsin after he is cut... you get the drift.... Thought I'd let ya know.
    Congratulations again... the score might have said a one point differential, but even this stupid puker sheepherder knows what a good old-fashioned butt-whipping looks and feels like.

;D
    Go, Tampa!

Someone PLEASE send the memo to Chicago that they still suck, and PLEASE make sure they get it this time. ;D
    I think they should move the Packers to L.A and you guys can come to the Twin Cities for your football fix every week. The colors are certainly looking good on you ;D

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Well I do have to say that as much as we dislike the Packer fans they are by far some of them most dedicated and die hard fans in the league.
    Its been a tough couple of losses for them.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Just how bad was your other punter that your new punter is supposedly better?

I thought your previous punter was pretty good.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"dfosterf" wrote:
    :

;D
    Go, Tampa!

Love it.
    LMAO.
    I guess rampant denial of the true nature of a football game goes on around all teams' fans; someday some of these people will realize there is not a magic secret formula that only they possess that would have made every game a victory.

Sometimes you lose, and sometimes you get your asses kick.
    That is called football.
    There *are* two teams on the field!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Webby" wrote:

....Sometimes you lose, and sometimes you get your asses kick.

That is called football.

There *are* two teams on the field!
    Except in Detroit.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"singersp" wrote:
    Just how bad was your other punter that your new punter is supposedly better?

I thought your previous punter was pretty good.
    I thought he was too.
    It was the NFC championship game that did him in.
    He sucked very badly in that game, (someone forgot it was 800 degrees below zero) plus he kicked a lot far--- but low. Returners had a lot of opportunities against him.
    That being said, I, personally felt like his pluses outweighed his minuses, and said so at the time of his getting cut. He could boom it out of the end-zone... TT picked up the foreskin reject as a solution to that "problem".
    It surprised almost all of us, and that good old-fashioned 20/20 hindsight that a huge majority of overzealous fans seem to invariably possess is evidencing itself...full-force.
    TT is a very easy target, especially for the Favre-lovers.
    I guess I can equate it to what goes on over here with the Ziggy/Chilly debates.
    FWIW, 99% of the Favre love died down to a whimper after the first game, most forum operators have a dedicated rubber-room for the CSAers.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"dfosterf" wrote:
    :

Apparently we need to fire our entire coaching staff, including Mike McCarthy, as we are undisciplined and lack focus... [size=10pt]primary ammo for this point of view being our "most penalized in the NFL" status[/size].

;D
    Go, Tampa!

I don't know about firing McCarthy, but this point is unforgivable. That's a total lack of focus.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

"VikingMike" wrote:
    "dfosterf" wrote:
    :

Apparently we need to fire our entire coaching staff, including Mike McCarthy, as we are undisciplined and lack focus... [size=10pt]primary ammo for this point of view being our "most penalized in the NFL" status[/size].

;D
    Go, Tampa!

I don't know about firing McCarthy, but this point is unforgivable. That's a total lack of focus.
    ;D It is because the refs hate the Green Bay Packers... everyone knows they play favorites and love the vikes, for example, really when you think about it, that is why we lost and you won.
    ;D
    (If you don't habla the tongue in cheek nature of this post, I'd have webby direct you to a postgame thread found here after week one)
    ;D